Would I be completly crazy to-- (guy/dating/giving your# question) please r/o

photogeek

Would it be crazy/asking for rejection to:
go back to the Red Cross where I gave blood yesterday and pretend to have lost an earring or something in order to talk to and give my # to the really cute, funny (tall..) guy that did my interview/iron sample thing?

I know the earring thing is kinda hokey but then it would be an excuse to talk to *him* not all the older nurses that work there-- and could go check the cubicle thing so not be in front of everybody if rejected
thmbdn.gif
I might have to wait for him to be done w/an interview and it'll be a lot less embarrassing if I have an excuse for randomly sitting there.

We were in that cubicle for longer than it usually takes because we were chatting and laughing (he's funny and seemed to think I was-- great smile.) but I didn't have any paper on me or anything to give him my number (or one of my cards) so chickened out. plus he's out of my league looks wise.

should I let it go because he would have asked me if he was interested?

I doubt a guy like him is single-- but he was very flirty (even though he might be like that with everyone..? he is hot and like the only 20something guy in the place). I bet he gets flirted with a lot. And I might be a little young for him (?) he seemed surprised at my age (21) and said 'oh! I thought you were older' when I gave him my birth-date. he's probably 25?

sorry so long! it's just so hard to find a guy that I'm comfortable and click with where talking is easy instead of awkward.
meg

ps- thank you for indulging my teenager-like-write-into-17-magazine-question. I don't know if I have the guts to even do this anyway even if people think it's worth a shot
shockt.gif

M.A.C. head.

Just go back and tell him the truth.

You thought he was cute and you thought you'd be missing out if you didn't return there to give it a go
greengrin.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Aww this is cute lol. But no I dont think it would be crazy to try this. I do think from the sounds of your post he may of been interested since you guys talked and had some laughs and seemed to have kind of clicked but he may of have thought since he was on the job it would be inappropriate to ask for your number. You'll never know anything until you try =]

Holy Rapture

Of course, you gotta do it ... How could anyone simply pass on SUCH a guy ?
drools.gif
graucho.gif
Go and show him your friggin awesome league girl
thmbup.gif
And yea, we're here to listen to you once you're back from your victory
th_wink3.gif