Would my stylist think I am crazy if I...

Jessica0984

Took a Barbie to the salon to color match for a haircolor? I know most people take pictures but I noticed my Enchanted Mermaid Barbie has the prettiest strawberry blonde hair. Am I nuts?

ashleydawn

Bring whatever you want that shows the color! Barbies included! lol. As long as its realistic, I don't think they will think you're crazy. I'm a stylist and I love it when people bring something to show me what they mean... that way I know we're both on the same page.

chiquilla_loca

the strawberry blonde barbie haircolor is really pretty!
collector's barbie! nice!
good luck with your hair & post an after pic!

Jessica0984

I will post an after pic! It is going to have to be done in stages I think. Since my hair is a medium reddish brown, In the end it will be worth it though.

NatalieMT

Take the Barbie! I absolutely love everything Barbie I've got to admit it. I'm sure the stylists would actually be more than happy to have an idea of a swatch/shade to work with. It's a lot easier than you just going and trying to describe a colour. Atleast it's something visual.

Looking forward to seeing the after pictures!
greengrin.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Not at all. I have often been tempted to take a my little pony to the hairdressers, back when I was getting wild colours in my hair
greengrin.gif

Latest posts