Would someone please name some cool-toned browns for me?

UltraLuxe

I'm getting frustrated ordering MAC e/s colors that are too warm. Some colors that are barely warm, like Ricepaper and Woodwinked, are unwearable on me.

I work full-time and have young kids and can't make it to a counter, which I would love to do. Thank you so much for any input!!!

Bonitinha

One of my favorite super easy looks with neutrals: Bisque (a cool light taupe) on the lid, Wedge (medium brown) on the crease, and Blanc Type (cream) as a highlight. Warm browns don't look great on me -- but these browns look great. I just add a black liner and mascara and good to go!

LC

wedge, omega, satin taupe, concrete, brun, copperplate, vanilla, vapour

MAC'sMyBF

Wedge (the cool version of cork, cork has a tinge of warmth)
Concrete (taupy brown)
Kid is a nice cool version of Sort Brown for blending
Twinks i think (plum based dark brown with a bit of shimmer)
Also Quarry
smiles.gif

and Satin Taupe! Good Luck!

LC

you know what's funny is that we're all listing colors with more of a pinkish undertone to them because that's what we think of when we think of a cool color. But according to mac, the yellow undertones are the cools (think NC foundations) and the pink undertones are the warms (NW foundations)....

MAC uses a traditional artists color wheel and 95% of other cosmetic companies use a cosmetic color wheel, which is totally opposite of mac's. So, everyone is right, it's just a matter of what color wheel they're going by lol...

Gonzajuju

I have the same problem as you, everything turns too warm or orange on me. If you're having that problem too i suggest a yellow makeup base such as UDPP in Eden. It's matte yellow turns those too warm colors into a color I can wear. It takes the orange out essentually. Otherwise I use cork, mulch, twinks, satin taupe.