would this hairstyle suit me?

trollydolly

hey everyone!
ive just started learning to drive and im hoping to go back to being an air hostess in a few months for virgin atlantic.
anyway i absolutely hate hate hate having my hair tied back so im considering getting my hair cut into a bob (a modern graduated one) so that i wont have to tie it back at work. but im really unsure as to whether it would suit me or not, i havent got much of a chin and im quite tall (5ft 8in) so im worried itd look stupid. ive never had short hair before so i dont know whether to go for it or not. what do you think? i was also thinking of getting some chesnut/caramel highlights for a change but again, ive never died my hair and am worried it would look streaky because ive got dark brown hair.

here are some photos of me:

SNV31620.jpg

SNV31796.jpg

and here are some photos of the kind of thing that i was thinking of getting but perhaps a little longer:

bob.jpg

but im worried it might look crap like this:

2008-short-bob-haircut.jpg

thanks in advance!!

glam8babe

honestly, i think you could pull it off well
and as for highlights it wouldnt look streaky if you get 2-3 different colours to make it look natural

xsnowwhite

I think it would look cute, esp. if you did it like the eva longoria photo you posted. I think I would do it a little bit longer though, if possible.
You know what else I think would be cute, idk if you have seen the real world, but Kim's short hairstlye would look cute on you. I can try to find a photo if you have not seen it.

And as for highlights, I think it would look great! If you are worried about streaky highlights, tell your stylist you want "subtle highlights" that blend in with your hair. I have super dark hair and whenever I get highlights and request that they come out great!

trollydolly

the airline says that if you have your hair down it musnt touch the collar of your blouse so id have it as long as i could. im just worried it would look hideous.
im deff going to google kim from the real world for pics
thanks for your advice girls x

MACATTAK

You would look great with that hairstyle. Just take a picture with you, so they give you what you want
smiles.gif

greentwig

Well yeah i'm bored...
And here's my very quick "You w/ that hair" lol
Hope you like =D

2634882834_bda67e1032_o.png

I think it would be really cute on you
smiles.gif

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentwig
Well yeah i'm bored...
And here's my very quick "You w/ that hair" lol
Hope you like =D

2634882834_bda67e1032_o.png

I think it would be really cute on you
smiles.gif

hahah omg!!! how funny, thanks!!
th_LMAO.gif

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
hahah omg!!! how funny, thanks!!
th_LMAO.gif

LOL No problem, I didnt take the time to rotate your face to the right position, but I like the hair cut on "YOU" Hehe!

Sikfrmthemirror

I think this would be a good look on you. remember that your part should go just above the highest peak of your eyebrow haha. I'm a huge fan of this haircut and I'm thinking i just might get it done again. I had it before and i LOVED the way it grew out but that's just me haha.

keirii

Like everyone else, I think it would look adorable on you. I love your color now, but if you want a change, I'm sure the new color would be pretty (though takes a lot of maintenance, right?)
smiles.gif
Have you thought of getting side-bangs? I don't know..

Latest posts