Would you be worried yet--eBay seller issue

canadiangirl_1117

Hey guys, I don't know where else to put this, so I hope it's in the right spot.

OK, I bought a sample of All Girl from a seller on eBay on Dec. 18, paid for on the same day w/PayPal.

I've emailed the seller a couple of times with a couple of questions, but I've never heard back from them. I emailed the other day to see when it was shipped, and I still haven't recieved an answer. The odd thing is, her feedback is 100% and the feedback she's left for people who've won her auctions after me have all included "This was shipped on xx date (12-29-05 for example)", but there's nothing in my feedback from her.

Should I be worried? Is there a way I can get her attention and get some answers without sounding pushy or rude? Thanks
smiles.gif

Eye<3Colour

if shes isn't answering your emails, write another one and tell her you will take the issue up w/ebay and paypal if she doesnt let you know what the problem or issue is. i had to do that once, and got a response right away. after 10 emails and no response, i was pizzed off!!!

canadiangirl_1117

I'm scared to somehow piss off the seller or annoy them and have them give me a negative, which I know is ridiculous and stupid of me, but I don't have a ton of feedback and its all been positive so far, I don't want that to be messed up.

It's been almost a month though :\

I've never tried filing a problem w/eBay before, what happens?

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl_1117
I'm scared to somehow piss off the seller or annoy them and have them give me a negative, which I know is ridiculous and stupid of me, but I don't have a ton of feedback and its all been positive so far, I don't want that to be messed up.

It's been almost a month though :\

I've never tried filing a problem w/eBay before, what happens?

dont worry bout the negative feedback. you can dispute that also. dont let this person walk all over you. take care of it.

canadiangirl_1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
dont worry bout the negative feedback. you can dispute that also. dont let this person walk all over you. take care of it.

Thanks hon
smiles.gif
I know I'm being silly, but I worry about that stuff.

bluegrassbabe

Was the seller in the US or Canada? If it was shipped to you from the states, it may be in transit. Customs can hold things for eternity. I ebay frequently, and international shipping can be hit or miss.
I would be annoyed about the seller not returning the emails. That is just rude to ignore someone. Are you emailing her directly, or using the ebay system? It's possible it could be getting sent to the spam folder.
Good luck with it.

canadiangirl_1117

The seller is in the US. I'm not worried that it's not here yet, because of the holidays and everything, but the fact that for the last 2 weeks or so I've been trying to get ahold of her via email and have heard nothing irks me. I've tried both--directly emailing her and using eBay's system, and nothing
ssad.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Due to the holidays, maybe they've been on vacation? Just a thought...but take it up with ebay if you don't get a reply from the seller soon.

jess98765

exactly what i was thinking, maybe she is on holiday herself- somewhere where she can't use internet etc...hence the reason why shes not answering mail???

joytheobscure

I am always cautious with ebay because I always think on ebay people have lives- deaths in the family etc... could happen.. but I'm sure most people with excellent feedback will follow through.

Did you get your package? I know it takes forever to ship to Canada from the US.

Latest posts