wow Im this ___ far along !

urbanlilyfairy

SO I went to the doc today for my first ultrasound to determine a due date ...we get started and bam it's a whole baby on the screen ..not a zygote but actually a fetus now ..im about 16 weeks pregnant lol!!!!

Here I thought I just got pregnant and after talking to the staff they all estimated about 8 weeks top ..then bam we see arms a moving ... legs a streching...hehe it was such a surprise and so awesome too see. My hubby and I were like both OMG wow OMG wow ..repeat like 15 x's lol.

So yeah a estimated due date of oct 8th or so ..but I have to go back in early may for another ultrasound that will give us a better estimate and more accurate due date.

IM so happy ... =) !!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeee

User93

hehe thats so cool
winks.gif
i've read your last thread, we know how much you 2 wanted a kid, thats a real present. So glad to hear good news really
dothewave.gif

this smiley makes me so happy for some reason

KittieSparkles

That is fantastic!! Now you know why you have been missing your period. LOL. I am very happy for you and your husband.
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

gigglegirl

awww thats awesome! I'm happy for you, again!! Girl you deserve this after some of the stuff you've shared with us.

Time to go SHOPPING!!!
smiles.gif
I love shopping for baby stuff!!! Have fun and keep us updated, congrats!

gracetre123

oh...congratulations!!! isnt amazing to see how someone is inside of you?? moving and all that??!! enjoy the journey hon!!

nikki

Congratulations!!! You will probably start feeling the baby move in the next couple weeks!! YAY!!!

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
So yeah a estimated due date of oct 8th or so ..but I have to go back in early may for another ultrasound that will give us a better estimate and more accurate due date.

IM so happy ... =) !!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeee

Heh, my due date is 9th October! Yay!

Latest posts