"Wow you look HELLA asian" FOTD

mzjae

I got that comment all day when I went back to work with my new black hair. Haha. It was pretty funny & made me smile. =P Anyways...enjoy.

pinkblue.jpg

pinkblue2.jpg

pinkblue3.jpg

Eyes:
UDPP
Shroom as highlight
Electric Eel in crease
Plumage on outer v
Expensive Pink on lid
Blacktrack to line
Zoomlash mascara

Face:
Studio Fix
Peachtwist blush
Refined Golden bronzer
Shimpagne MSF

Lips:
Lush N Lilac c/l
Politely Pink l/s
Spring Bean l/g

*Luna*

This is HAWT! Love the dark hair, I guess great minds really do think alike! What night did you color yours? I got the itch last Thursday and couldn't take it... it had to be done!

spectrolite

Gorgeous girl! The contrast of the makeup on your skin is so beautiful and omg the hair and that bright blue shirt!? Stunning is the only way I can describe it
clapping.gif

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
The contrast of the makeup on your skin is so beautiful

Ditto
smiles.gif

mzjae

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
This is HAWT! Love the dark hair, I guess great minds really do think alike! What night did you color yours? I got the itch last Thursday and couldn't take it... it had to be done!

Thank you. Haha. I did it thursday too. Actually David did it for me. =D

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjae
Thank you. Haha. I did it thursday too. Actually David did it for me. =D

NICE! Thats awesome! And how sweet of David!

~LadyLocks~

Oooh, your hair came out really good, David did a really good job. HAHA Rhenjay dies my hair to. Wow guys that do mu and hair are hard to come by these days, we must be really lucky LMFAO!! Aww Imma miss you guys, to bad we couldn't hang out more and play mu but, take good care of my cousin k?!! I'm really luvin that Electric Eel btw...great, another color to add to my want list. I'm never going to be able to save money at this rate lol.

Latest posts