wow

queenofdisaster

this is crazy i just heard on the news that a guy i went to school with was FINALLY arrested (4 years later) for killing and robbing an 83 year old man in his home in a senior apt complex. i am happy for the man's family that justice is finally served. don't you hate when you can see through someone and totally see that they are a loser and completely going nowhere? sad that it takes something like this for everyone else to see it too.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

isnt it weird seeing people you went to school with on the news for killing someone? (not that its a common thing) but A year or so ago.. I saw a guy who was QUITE popular in high school... was arrested for Being a hitman.. he killed a mans wife, when the Husband hired him to do so..

crazy

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
isnt it weird seeing people you went to school with on the news for killing someone? (not that its a common thing) but A year or so ago.. I saw a guy who was QUITE popular in high school... was arrested for Being a hitman.. he killed a mans wife, when the Husband hired him to do so..

crazy

thats so creepy to think about... now im gonna be giving my hubby the stink eye when he gets home.. haha

queenofdisaster

haha you never know when your husband might want to hire a hitman. you know my makeup obsessions getting kind of out of hand hahaha!

faifai

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
haha you never know when your husband might want to hire a hitman. you know my makeup obsessions getting kind of out of hand hahaha!

oh my God, it would put the "I died for beauty" thing on a whole new level!

[/inappropriate joke]

Latest posts