Wrinkles

mern

Hey Ladies!

So here's a question. I am 22 and have some fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I moisterize daily but what kind of creams can I use to diminish these wrinkles. Theres too many products out there to just go in and pick one. I dont want to pay like over $100 so any kind of product under that.

Thanks

MadchenRogue

I have been using the drug store version of Olay Regenerist and the generic drugstore version of Loreal collagen filler. Let me tell YOU it is GOD SENT. Both products have minimized my wrinkles and my crow's feet. About a good week and a half of use--YOU will see the results.

astronaut

I have Retin-A for acne and used it when blemishes pop up, but I've started to use it daily as it's also proven to reduce wrinkles.

I also started using ROC eye cream which has retinol. I don't feel comfortable using Retin-A around my eye area. It feels too strong. ROC also has a face cream, but it's ~$20-25. My prescription copay for Retin-A is $10, so it ends up being a lot cheaper than a lot of creams out there for me.

User35

I use stri-vectin eye cream, and clinque dramatically different moisturizing gel for my face, both work really good for me.I dont have any wrinkles at all really...but I am only 23 sooo.

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I have Retin-A for acne and used it when blemishes pop up, but I've started to use it daily as it's also proven to reduce wrinkles. My prescription copay for Retin-A is $10, so it ends up being a lot cheaper than a lot of creams out there for me.

I also started using ROC eye cream which has retinol. I don't feel comfortable using Retin-A around my eye area. It feels too strong. ROC also has a face cream, but it's ~$20-25. My prescription copay for Retin-A is $10, so it ends up being a lot cheaper than a lot of creams out there for me.

I've heard great things about ROC. I would def. check their line out.

thewinglessbird

I wouldn't jump right into the anti-wrinkle products section if I were you. It may just be that your moisturizer is not providing the moisture you need for those infected areas, so try this first: In the evening, after gently exfoliating, apply 1-2 drops of Trilogy's Rosehip Oil. Sweep into the palms of your hands & then massage it into your face. Results are amazing! I'm 19 years old & I discovered a long wrinkle working its way across one side of my forehead, but I was afraid to use an anti-wrinkle cream. It turned out that I didn't need one. My skin was simply dehydrated. My mom recommended Rosehip Oil which is 100% organic. It left my face plumped up, incredibly soft & healthy looking & that wrinkle that I was freaking out about had just disappeared! I highly recommend this stuff.

LaGoddess

biore has a new dual moisturizer made for twenty-something year olds, i want to check it out and u might like it too! i agree that u prob don't need to spend a ton on wrinkle products right now(they may even be too much on ur young skin and cause breakouts), u most likely just need a better moisturizer for ur face.

User38

I have used Castor oil around my eyes for almost twenty years -- just pat in lightly on top of any eye cream at night. For the forehead, try some light moisturizer (I use Murad perfecting - but I use it for daytime) AFTER you exfoliate manually with a cloth, a brush or buff puff. See what happens and then add a heavier night cream to forehead only or to eyes. I have no wrinkles and am 47 years old.. and that is because I have been exfoliating my skin daily for the last 25 years
smiles.gif
It works, but you must tone and moisturize aferwards.

alka1

- Exfoliate regularly

- Moisturize

- Protect the skin daily with a UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen

= Best way to prevent and help treat wrinkles
smiles.gif

Latest posts