Wrong hair color, wrong price, now what?

minni4bebe

So I went to my hairdresser today. I had an appointment for a partial highlight and cut. Well, after discussing my color, I told her that I wanted face framing highlights and a brown base all over the rest of my hair with some scattered highlights around the crown. I ended up with blonde all over the top and middle of my hair, which is pretty much what I had when I walked in. I told her I wasn't happy and she told me to go home and flat iron it (my hair is super curly, so I prefer to do it at home) and then see if I like it. Well, when I got home, I realized I got charged for a partial which isn't what I really wanted. Now my question is, when I go back to fix it, do I ask about getting the difference refunded? I don't want to look cheap or something. Opinions please!!!

jjjenko

I would say.. it wouldn't hurt to try, only because the economy sucks and every penny counts!

boba

i think you should tell her. its your money and if u get it redone or something they may give you a discount too...if you choose to go back to the same hair salon.

minni4bebe

I went back today and she ended up putting in my pink extensions free of charge which makes it even. Thanks for the advice ladies!

boba

congrats. she better have given u something in exchange..otherwise if it was mean someone would have been in a beat down...haha jk Do you have a pick of your hair? the pink sounds lovely

Latest posts