Wtf @ E.l.f.

lovelyweapon

Ok, I ordered two quad compacts and two dramatic lash kits from ELF about a week ago and they finally got to my house. I was super excited because I thought, hey it's only a dollar and what can possibly go wrong with a compact? Well today I just discovered that a lot can go wrong - it can be from ELF. I was excited since it had a mirror and was super cheap.

The thing doesn't open. When I finally managed to open it, it doesn't snap closed. When it finally decides to snap closed it refuses to open. A constant battle with an eyeshadow compact! Unbelievable. You can't even put your MAC shadows in there in fear that the compact will open in your purse.

I know everything was only $1, but I didn't mean to just grab $10 from my purse and throw it out the window just because it's only $10 (the shipping kills you). Mind you, NEITHER one of the compacts I ordered function as a compact. I think I could have gotten a better deal at the dollar store, seriously.

Sorry, had to vent. I just want to say that I under no circumstances recommend purchasing an ELF compact for your MAC shadows! Stay away altogether & just buy the MAC quads.
thmbdn.gif
What a waste of money.

laguayaca

I wish you had had a better experience but mine function just fine! I love them and I am saving a buck load of mooola!

Latest posts