WTF - MAC website

HotPink

I have tried to place an order two nights in a row on the MAC website and for some reason it will not let me.

I am so frustrated
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I can't promise I will stay calm if the site continues to keep me from my precious MAC....

Is anyone else having this problem?

HotPink

I tried last night and tonight....I get to the billing/shipping page and when I try to advance to the order review page it kicks me to the sign in page and no matter how many times I sign back in, it still does not work. Boo. I am so pissed.

mac_obsession

Could be that theyre sold out of the item youre trying to buy. It happens a lot on sites like Macys and Nordies..

redrosary

That's happened to me before when I used IE. I always had to use the site as an anon user; it'll still take your order, but won't record it into your order history, nor will it let you use your saved account/billing info.

I haven't had those problems since I started using Firefox.

shopgirl151

IIRC, it's a cookie/security problem. I use IE, and had that, and manually went in and changed my settings to always allow communication from maccosmetics.com and haven't had any problems since.

Now, how I actually accomplished that is another question entirely...
smiles.gif

HotPink

Ok, so I finally called MAC for help. A gentleman named David helped me with the cookies, but for some reason I still could not order so I called back and just placed the order over the phone. Two of the items that I tried to order were out of stock even though they appeared available on the site, so I think that may be why I still couldn't order after I fixed the cookies. Anyhoo, my order has been placed so I am now happy
greengrin.gif

Thanks to everyone that offered their help!