www.purelycosmetics.com

vanessagarcia

purelycosmetics.jpg

I love great, down-to-earth people, who have such a big heart in general; and when you mix that in with owning a business, you get awesome customer service. Robyn from PurelyCosmetics.com reached out to me and we exchanged a few emails, and in a matter of days I felt like i've known her for years! She also lives near my city! She is just such a nice and helpful person!

She sent me some exciting goodies such as a 22-eyeshadow sampler that had a wide array of colors to suit anyone, and a few blushes and foundation samples. I was very eager to try her Skin Smoothing Foundation and I love it! It goes on like a dream for dry-skin gals like me, AND I think I found my perfect match in "Olive Beige". I want to try the other shades she sent me, and I just may have to order a full size of it because it goes on like a dream and has build-able coverage. The store has so many items to shop for, makeup brushes, Parian brush cleaner, and the Beauty Blender Sponge!

ANNNNDDDD.....to start the month of August right, you can use the code "nessasary" to get 15% off ANY order over $20

jars.jpg