[x] random fotd's & need critique [x]

Tia

hey everyone! haven't been around in a while. i'm trying to play with my makeup more, and somehow get my eyebrows...nicer. I don't know, pretty lost with the whole thing. Here are some looks I hate, and some i like.

The photos are in oldest to newest...so hopefully there's some improvement with the latest one, LOL. You can see my timeline of progress...very little progress.

4post02.jpg

4post-01.jpg

3post-08.jpg

2post-07.jpg

2post-06.jpg

more recent one I like better:
(lucky tom palette)
6post-01.jpg

6post-03.jpg

6post-02.jpg

6post-04.jpg

latest one...tried to get more of an arch in my eyebrows:
(chartreuse, old gold, knight's divine, melon, falsies)
post-01.jpg

post-02.jpg

post-03.jpg

post-04.jpg

BOO I need to improoooove.
Critique me. >|

Tia

thanks everyone! i hope I improve in my application though...:\ and blending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
what lipcolor did you use in the last photos

MAC's satin l/s "Masque" and "c-thru" lipglass =)

Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskatiebee
ur skin looks soo good! what did you use on ur face !? i love the last look wit the falsies =)

aw thank you!
Sorry, I should have posted more of my products...hahaah.
I just use revlon colourstay, but it's too light so I dust it over with Everyday Minerals in "buttered tan" and "golden medium".

Austrian_Babe

you´re gorgeous! I think you do your makeup very well, and I especially love the last look. And your eyebrows look very nice in the last pics too.
It´s very trial and error to get your brows right at first. I´m still very unsure if I do my own brows right

amyzon

I love the shape of your winged liner! And I think the higher arched eyebrows flatters your face waaaay more than a rounded shape. The looks look great, and don't worry about your blending, that stuff is just practice practice.

Triskele

I don't really have any critiques, persay, but if you feel dissatisfied with how you do things, change 'em! Use a darker lip color one day. Stop lining your waterline one day. Keep the lid light and the crease dark (pinup-y sort of) one day. Try different things, and that will help you practice things you may find you love on yourself!

LaVixxen

I dont see any need for cc. I love all your looks especially the last one. You have a very unique look.