x-rock vs. spaced out

TheeBettyBoop

If you only had to buy one which one would it be and why? I read a post where it says how much some of you loves x-rock blush but in the discussion spaced out seem to be the more talked about. I was on bed rest when this came out and couldnt afford this at the time, but i recently bougth the two and are still waiting for them.

HockeyChick04

Ultimately I caved and ended up buying both but X-rocks was the one that I really loved and bought first. It's just such a pretty plum color on me, it has a really soft iridescence to it. I'm super super pale and it still looks so natural on me. I loves it very much!!!

MissAlphaKitty

I got Spaced Out but now I'm thinking I should have gotten X-Rock
... having a hard time getting Spaced Out to show up on me the way I imagine it should look...
(currently NC42-ish)

VDUB*BELLA

I loved both but I found Spaced Out to be more unique ... nice peach with a pink duochrome.
I already have Plum Foolery which on my skin tone (NC30) they looked very similar so I went with Spaced Out (because I have nothing like it)

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
I loved both but I found Spaced Out to be more unique ... nice peach with a pink duochrome.
I already have Plum Foolery which on my skin tone (NC30) they looked very similar so I went with Spaced Out (because I have nothing like it)

Thanks for describing the comparison...
I was considering Plum Foolery as my next blush buy

GlamYOURUs

I also caved in and bought the last X Rocks at my counter. lol And I am so glad I did! Its like butter and with great color payoff! Its a mauvey (plum) bronzey color. Good for the summer and fall depending how you play it up. I am NC35 for reference.

I did check out Spaced Out when NSF launched and tbh, I didn't like it at all. It didn't have the same feel as X Rocks and the color payoff wasn't so great since it didn't even show up on me.

VDUB*BELLA

^^ Agree ... Spaced Out is very subtle but for me I love that soft pinky/peachy cheeck so it was perfect.
smiles.gif

kimmy

i prefer x-rocks. i'm nc25/30, and i thought spaced out was going to be amazing on me...but it just wasn't anything new. i could get the same effect with benefit thrrrob powder, which i already have, so i passed on spaced out. i really like x-rocks though! the colour payoff is amazing, but it can also be very sheer if applied very lightly, to give a nice glow.

coachkitten

I don't have spaced out but I just got X-rocks. I am NW15 and I have to apply it lightly but I think that it is gorgeous!

MsEileen10

I love X-rocks!! I think it goes well with almost any skin color. You can play around with it and apply it as lightly or heavily as you want it. Spaced out is like almost every other blush color I have. I wear NC40... although both look good with my skin, X-rocks is great for both summer and fall look!

bgajon

When NSF came out and I swatched both blushes I was immediately drawn to Space Out and thought X-Rocks was too dark for what I usually like or go to.
Spaced Out is such a unique color with the peachy/pinkish duo-chrome, I love it and looks very natural but with a kind of glow on my NC15 skin. I love it and wear it quite often.
But then after reading all the great reviews about X-Rocks and since I was just recently starting my collection I just had to have it too. I'm sooo glad I did. X-Rocks is a beautiful plumy color that suits me so great for these summer days but I can see myself using it through the fall because of how rich yet not over the top it can be build up to.
I sometimes use both blushes, X-Rocks on the upper part of the cheekbone as and Spaced Out on the apple of the cheeks. They look soo beautiful together that I recommend anyone to get them both.

Miss QQ

I only have X-Rocks and at first, applied it too heavily (I'm NC 20/25) until I use the duo-fibre brush and it is beautiful! Very natural looking.

I didn't get Spaced-out as I thought it will look too peachy and sallow on me. It sold out soon after NSF launched and I couldn't get it anymore. But I do think about it every now and then.
crybaby.gif
(As though my heart longs for it?) I will definitely get it if it is ever repromoted. But I still have my X-Rocks!
choochoo.gif

embabe89

they're both really pretty, but i like the peachyness color in spaced out. i would suggest going to mac and trying each one on.