Xbox 360 thread

blondegirl

Does anyone else here play xbox 360?? i do and enjoy it!
i thought i'd start this thread so we can discuss all things xbox!

Superkaz

HELL-TO-THE-YEAH!!!!

Gamertag: Under8d

One true love is Gears of War.

My partner gets games very early so we are always playing lol
We actually have 4 Xbox 360's. I got mine as a valentines gift lol

blondegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkaz
HELL-TO-THE-YEAH!!!!

Gamertag: Under8d

One true love is Gears of War.

My partner gets games very early so we are always playing lol
We actually have 4 Xbox 360's. I got mine as a valentines gift lol

my gamer tag is tkm81
i'll add you!!
i love 360 !
looking forward to DJ hero!

Superkaz

Hahaha nah, Call of Duty annoys me.
Dont like the whole respawning thing over and over. I like that search and destroy mode I think its called where if you die, thats it til the next round? But not many people play that compared to team deathmatch or whatever.

DJ hero should be a winner.
We are getting Tekken this weekend which will be exciting but I cant wait for Left 4 Dead 2

blondegirl

oh tekken!! so excited!!
i am looking forward to dj hero but i am wondering if i'll be able to manage it!!

DILLIGAF

LMFAO! Here I thought that I was the only one amoung us that had to balance my makeup budget with my video game one. Unfortunately I'm a PS3 girl.

xsnowwhite

I love the xbox. I even have the netflix thing ha you can watch anytv show or movie its so cool. My fav game is definitely guitar hero, im addicted to that game!

kaliraksha

I play my fair share of xbox360 too.

My gamertag is meepmeepmeep .

I'm playing lots of Sacred, UT3, and Zombie Apocalypse, but also anxiously awaiting Left 4 Dead 2.

blondegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I play my fair share of xbox360 too.

My gamertag is meepmeepmeep .

I'm playing lots of Sacred, UT3, and Zombie Apocalypse, but also anxiously awaiting Left 4 Dead 2.

i might add you to my friends list!
i am tkm81
i love the xbox. i just got rock band 2 but havent played it yet, will play it tomorrow.
does anyone know-are the games region protected? i have an australian xbox. i was wondering if i can play NTSC games on it etc?

banana1234

im not sure, i once bought fable 2 and it had japanese on the cover and the information inside was in japanese and a second book in english, and that worked fine in my english xbox.. duno if that means anything

Superkaz

We play PAL or Region Free games.
The games we get early are sent over from overseas but we can only play these games.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Suerkaz ftw! Looked it up GameSpot forums and most of the people say PAL or region free as well.

GameSpot:Video Games PC PlayStation 2 Xbox 360 Wii PS3 GameCube PSP DS GBA PS2 PlayStation 3 for q & a's

and the ever lovely gamefaqs for reviews and walkthroughs.

DILLIGAF, as long as I buy him games, I can buy makeup. It's like the bribe to end all bribes...Left 4 Dead, Fallout and GOW swear the bloodier the better but he quit Call of Duty a few months back....finally. He thinks he has to jump when a game comes out and then gets mad when gamestop doesn't even give him half his money to another game.

banana1234, how many times have you wanted to leave the dog somewhere? I wish they wouldn't have added that thing but my fiance ended up like 400 pounds off a great diet of pies. Told him if that was reality I'd leave his behind. Expansions are making the game better but I was so pissed that game was so short originally....3 days to beat. Grrr....

How many of you guys challenge your partners for most achievements? Curious here. xD

That's just it. I'm a gamer that is also a makeup addict. I had to pretend that Uncharted 2 wasn't released last week.
th_LMAO.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
We were supposed to get our PS3 in September and I over shopped again. He's demanded it by Christmas or I lose my make up allowance and I'm not having that. I'm waiting for MM&M to hit CCO to save on one collection, doing the piggy charm sets for Nov. 5th and I've budgeted out his PS3. I always have a game plan I can stick to.

Worst thing I'm having 360 is I'm a role-playing or strategy with a story line person and it's odd but I've hit up the PS2 Tales of Vesparia we have to meet up somewhere. It's either that, Kingdom Hearts or our modded XBOX we have with old school NES and SNES games for my Final Fantasy original fix.

I'm too scared to mod my 360 because of not being allowed to play online once it's detected. Wasn't scared with the XBOX though go figure. If you know any PS3 role playing or strategy games, can you name drop? First person shooter I'm only getting into for him and the guys but I never said that. xD

I don't have any RPGs for my PS3. I have a few for the PS2. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. Shadow of the Colossus is another one. I will call my friend that owns a 360 and get him to suggest some good titles.

Superkaz

I finally quit playing Halo Wars coz it was getting annoying getting rushed by the Japs EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN TIME!
Good timing too as I had an exam the following week.

I found out I had spent $2500 on make up at my Inglot store so he brings that up everytime he feels the need to buy a back up for the back up xbox....

Regarding acheivements, I gave up along time ago. He is up to 40,000 plus points and I am at the 9500 mark.
I love how most games are CO-OP these days so we get to play together lol

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkaz
I finally quit playing Halo Wars coz it was getting annoying getting rushed by the Japs EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN TIME!
Good timing too as I had an exam the following week.

I found out I had spent $2500 on make up at my Inglot store so he brings that up everytime he feels the need to buy a back up for the back up xbox....

Regarding acheivements, I gave up along time ago. He is up to 40,000 plus points and I am at the 9500 mark.
I love how most games are CO-OP these days so we get to play together lol

What I get most annoyed with is on halo wars when the covenant team makes their prophet leader and immediately sends him to your base, shoots your buildings and when you attack he floats away for like 5 secs to regain his shield and comes back to harass you. Fuggin obnoxious.