Xbox 360 thread

blondegirl

girls i added those who have put up their gamertags. i am tkm81.
i could never compete with my partners gamer score, he has like 30,000. i only have like 2000!
DJ hero comes out here tomorrow!

Superkaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I'm too scared to mod my 360 because of not being allowed to play online once it's detected. Wasn't scared with the XBOX though go figure. If you know any PS3 role playing or strategy games, can you name drop? First person shooter I'm only getting into for him and the guys but I never said that. xD

You will get detected and banned through playing burnt games that havent been verified. If you get a retail version through a site, aslong as its been verified (stealthed), they cant ban you.
We modded our box for the Gears of War 2 release that was leaked 3 weeks in advance. We were willing to take the chance for that lol And werent banned luckily.

I am playing borderlands at the moment with the partner but its not that exciting.
I have an essay to do so have been a good girl and hidden Tekken 6! LOL

MsHielo

My poor X360 hasn't been played much lately, even though I've been itching to play more Tales of Vesperia. I'm having a few people over my apartment for a party soon, so maybe there will be some Rock Band or Soul Calibur 4 in my future.
winks.gif

Gamer Tag is: IntegraXAlucard

blondegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsHielo
My poor X360 hasn't been played much lately, even though I've been itching to play more Tales of Vesperia. I'm having a few people over my apartment for a party soon, so maybe there will be some Rock Band or Soul Calibur 4 in my future.
winks.gif

Gamer Tag is: IntegraXAlucard

i'll add you to my friends list!
i am tkm81 if anyone is interested

MsHielo

Finally got around to playing more Tales of Vesperia... until about 5 this morning. Guess I lost track of time.
whistle.gif

tara_hearts

dragon age origins looks pretty awesome. I just bought borderlands and am totally addicted. Y'all been playin the left for dead 2 demo?? I laughed my ass off when I got attacked by the 'jockey' zombie. When it attacks you it says "The jockey is riding (insert gamertag)" rofl. Can't wait to buy it. Hope they have some cool campaigns, blood harvest was awesome on l4d1.

MsHielo

Bf has a preorder in for Assassin's Creed 2, so we'll be checking that out when it comes out.

OneDollarBuddha

Oh! I can't believe I didn't see this thread before. Add me, if you want. My GT is Angry Parakeet.

I play mostly (J)RPG's and fighting games. Some action games, but I almost never play the real popular ones. I guess FPS games are just not my thing.

I don't often get to play because of my work load lately, but I have been pretty into Magnacarta 2. I still really need to finish Tales.

blondegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDollarBuddha
Oh! I can't believe I didn't see this thread before. Add me, if you want. My GT is Angry Parakeet.

I play mostly (J)RPG's and fighting games. Some action games, but I almost never play the real popular ones. I guess FPS games are just not my thing.

I don't often get to play because of my work load lately, but I have been pretty into Magnacarta 2. I still really need to finish Tales.

i will add you!
I am tkm81.
i am into lots of music games but i like a variety of different games.

ashk36

I don't play much, but I watch! BF's been hooked on Borderlands since he got it a couple weeks ago. At least it's somewhat entertaining. I tried to play for a second and I just plain suck. All these triggers and buttons to shoot and aim and move around. Yeah...that's why I stick to my little Nintendo DS. I've been begging the bf for a wii for Christmas, but he's afraid I'll accidentally launch a nunchuck into his precious tv.

Superkaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashk36
I don't play much, but I watch! BF's been hooked on Borderlands since he got it a couple weeks ago. At least it's somewhat entertaining. I tried to play for a second and I just plain suck. All these triggers and buttons to shoot and aim and move around. Yeah...that's why I stick to my little Nintendo DS. I've been begging the bf for a wii for Christmas, but he's afraid I'll accidentally launch a nunchuck into his precious tv.

Awwww, Wii's are so much fun. Nothing beats having fun with your partner! Especially gaming together, what sane guy would complain!?
You should get one
smiles.gif
Ill get one too lol

Ive heard that Nintendo made a few changes to improve the safety of their accessories.

TheDiesel

I apologize for the old thread revival. But curious if anyone still plays? Lately I've been playing a lot of MW2 or FFXIII.

SuicidlGmmyBer if you'd like to add me
smiles.gif