Xenia from Lime Crime finally has her own brand of makeup :)

lyttleravyn

I'm not sure if you guys have seen her tutorials, but she is fabulous! And she's been putting in a lot of effort to have her own highly pigmented brand of makeup available and now you can buy it! Also check out the link on the top of her site to go see all her makeup tutorials. Fabulous!
smiles.gif

Lime Crime Makeup:, So bright, its illegal!

widdershins

Ooooh thanks for the link! The shadows do look amazing--I love their names and descriptions! I might order a couple and a blush to see how they are. I am lemming everything now
tong.gif

winterfae

Hello I've ordered from her site, but I'm still waiting to recieve the items. I think there've been some complications with the post, or that the post might have lost my items.

But you girls shouldn't worry, because I don't live in the US.

smiles.gif
But I love her make up.. so I'm kinda hoping to get it soon..
drools.gif

user79

xsparkage did a video with them recently

Xenia has also been in touch with me to check out her products, so I'll let you guys know what I think of them when I receive them.

I love this girl though, her fashion style is so kooky and outrageous. Very fun and youthful.
smiles.gif

widdershins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
xsparkage did a video with them recently

Xenia has also been in touch with me to check out her products, so I'll let you guys know what I think of them when I receive them.

I love this girl though, her fashion style is so kooky and outrageous. Very fun and youthful.
smiles.gif

Definitely do! I'm so excited, because as soon as you do a review I'm gonna place an order :p

Janice

I'll have a profile piece with Xenia up soon, I did an interview with her while I was in NYC last week. She's a really smart chick! Can't wait to see Julia's review of LimeCrime cosmetics.

Krystal

I could resist... at least around one week after discovering the site, then I had to order.
Circus Girl, Mermaid, Prima Donna, Princess Caraboo, Siren, Vixen and the Finishing Pixie Dust are hopefully on the way to Germany soon
smiles.gif
I'm quite excited if they are really as nice as my MAC Pigments.

i just ordered today and im super excited about this. the eye dusts look absolutely gorgeous and i dont think i have any colors like the ones i ordered: elf, crystal ball, amazon, and twilight. ill post pictures later once i get my order
smiles.gif

xxprettyinblkxx

after the holidays (when i finally have $$$ again) i'm for sure going to make a purchase of Lime Crime...I love bright colors! and I love her style too, I'm always checking out her blog for new makeup and outfit ideas, hehehe :)

AimeeL

Yayyy! I found her years ago and thought she fell off the planet. I'm glad to see her makeup line came out - last time I checked all she had was the glitter still. But the tuts! They need to come back!