Y & Kei items?

mspixieears

I know lara posted in another thread above here that somewhere is starting to get stock of Asia exclusives, and wondering, will it be the case for this collection, do you think?

Ok, just checked the post lara made, the location is:

David Jones MAC in Castlereigh St (Sydney, right...? sorry, I've been to Sydney *once* because I'm from the UK
ssad.gif
)

lara

I rang up David Jones and as far as the counter manager knows, they won't be getting Y & Kei. The brand (as far as I know) isn't available outside of Asian design boutiques, so there was no push to release the cosmetics line. It isn't in any of the update books.

David Jones are getting in Asian exclusives, but only when the exclusive item/s are part of a broader collection (i.e Culturebloom). I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting more items outside of the major collections, though.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Thanks lara! That's too bad about Y & Kei, but very promising in relation to future Asian exclusives. It's just a bummer that Australia sees itself as part of Asia but the rest of the world doesn't really.

lucylu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Thanks lara! That's too bad about Y & Kei, but very promising in relation to future Asian exclusives. It's just a bummer that Australia sees itself as part of Asia but the rest of the world doesn't really.

what sucks even more is that some one told me that for business purposes estee lauder considers australia as part of asia, yet we get hardly any of the exclusives
ssad.gif

gipsyariel

Stila sees Australia as part of Asia,
but we don't get collections that are avaliable to even most of world!!! so, forget about asian exclusives...