Y & Kei lookbox

Georgiecat

Thanks!!! Do you know if the counters will have them? I am only near a Foley's. (Sorry, I just noticed it is a lookBOX).

Ada

It's Asia exclusive and only available here on the website. I just ordered it-- I'll take pics for you guys when it gets here (probably Thursday or Friday)

Georgiecat

You are such a big help
smiles.gif
I just placed my order for all three Y & Kei products. Thanks for the replies!! I was tempted to order sundressing, but did not want to wait until it shipped. I can have it here on the same day it is released.

aziajs

I love it!

EDIT: I wish the colors were different. I have Motif and Surreal.
ssad.gif

Oh Well. More money for Sundressing and Liquidlast!

Juneplum

this is from mac live chat:

The Lookbox contains Eye Shadows in the shades Motif, Surreal and Oceanique. As well, a Cream Colour Base called Soft Mode and the #213 SE Brush.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
this is from mac live chat:

The Lookbox contains Eye Shadows in the shades Motif, Surreal and Oceanique. As well, a Cream Colour Base called Soft Mode and the #213 SE Brush.

That kills it for me.
ssad.gif
I really like the packaging though!

d_flawless

i think that's pretty reasonable for a little book of five diff. products...i've been wanting to get motif (even though i already have surrreal, ugh), but the packaging is so freakin cute, i'ma have to get it! i'm excited, since i think the summerwear quad is boring, and the lookbook is cheaper!
does anyone know anything about the kei gloss? it sounds sheer, but i like the idea of a nude-y color...anyone?

toby1

A little excited aren't you
winks.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I'll get one, I'll get one!
yahoo.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
does anyone know anything about the kei gloss? it sounds sheer, but i like the idea of a nude-y color...anyone?

the ma i spoke to says it's a nice nude and looks GREAT with chestnut or hover l/l. when i get it tomorrow i'll try it for myself!
lol.gif

Aprilrobin

Hmmm I suppose this is a re-release of the oceanique from .. ah god... what what collection was that... D'Bohemia?
Relief. The palette is cute but I don't need those colors.

bottleblack

The packaging is adorable, but I already have Motif and doubt the other colors would complement me. I did order the l/s and l/g though.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
It's Asia exclusive and only available here on the website. I just ordered it-- I'll take pics for you guys when it gets here (probably Thursday or Friday)

Well thats cool that they finally have one of the Asia Ex online. However there's no pro-discount on this collection.
Thankfully I don't need any of those colors!