YAY!! and MORE YAY!!

toxicglitter

sorry no pics.
ssad.gif

i received my GMLOL order the other day and im sooo happy, even though i only ordered 2 things. (saving up for gps and some permanent items)

birds n berries e/s
shell pearl b/p

and i checked my e-mail tonight and i saw a message from stila cosmetics telling me that they have the Barbie Loves Stila smudgepot trio available tonight only, $20.00 for ALL THREE!!!!!!!! full size, too!!! usually they're 20 bucks for one. SOO HAPPY!!! then i googled for a code (just to see what they have, i always try to save on shipping) and found one that expires at midnight tonight for FREE SHIPPING!!! =) code: FRIENDME
how lucky. that never happens to me!!!

and its funny too because i came accross swatches and reviews of them not that long ago and thought they were sooo pretty
drools.gif
and planned on purchasing them one by one in the near future. late b-day present to me!

sorry i couldnt get the info to you guys earlier,(instead of 40 mins before the sale and coupon ends), but i had just jumped on for the first time today.
booo =\

Snarkling

I got in on that deal too! I'm glad you were able to as well, I'm so excited for them.

Congrats on all your hauling I hope you enjoy!