Yay! got my new camera flashy-thingy-me-jingy!

Henna_Spirit

LoL!!

I know, i know, i'm terrible, i dont even know what it's called! but i'm loving it
greengrin.gif

It's the extra flash thingy you put ontop of the camera. A flash gun or something? Anyways, i bought it, played with it and am loving it! Quickly asked a friend to come over for a mini shoot and here are the results:

ooohlala.jpg

1sheenal.jpg

2sheenal.jpg

3sheenal.jpg

4sheenal.jpg

5sheenal.jpg

6sheenal.jpg

I can't remember what i used for the makeup, so i had to put it in this section
greengrin.gif

Enjoy! Feedback on poses would be helpful, we got stuck! lol

hyperRealGurl

wow congrats on the new digi..... and models mu look amazing like always.... love the art work on the arm........... u have such talent

Shawna

I can't decide if I like the makeup or the artwork better lol. You have some serious skills
thmbup.gif
If you remember what you used, please post because I love that purple eyeshadow
smiles.gif

salvador4dali

wowsers! You are beyond amazing!! My cousin is getting married next year and for her engagement she wants something like the above but on a smaller scale. I'm sooo going to make her book you!

What is the white stuff, and how long does it take?

pinkypinky

i luv the art work that would loook amazing if it was with henna i didnt put henaa like 4 years ago >_<

Henna_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvador4dali
wowsers! You are beyond amazing!! My cousin is getting married next year and for her engagement she wants something like the above but on a smaller scale. I'm sooo going to make her book you!

What is the white stuff, and how long does it take?

The white stuff is a product i sell, it's called 'Bollywood Colours'. This one is in pearl white, mixed with some of the pinky and purply shade (new colours, still testing it lol). Personally it takes about 10-15 minutes to apply a pattern like the one in the picture, it does take about 15 minutes to dry, esspecially the bigger blobs. But it looks really nice and shiny
smiles.gif
unfortunatly it's completly perfect as it does start to 'peel' of in bendy areas like fingers, elbow etc, but am testing new things at the moment to make it stick and make it waterproof for a day lol.... Let me know if your cousin wants a free trial run
greengrin.gif

MacVirgin

OMFG! you know i don't have to ... me likey!! right?? hahahaha lol!
girl if i had a had at this moment, i would take it off for you! u'r freaking A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! such talent, such talent......

*a lil dutch: zucht..........
sigh.gif
*​