Yay it's officially my b-day!

prppygrl69

Boo i turn 24. Still young i guess. Going to New Orleans to celebrate it. Hopefully i can break in my new camera lol!
ANYWAY here is a look i've worn the past two days. I love it. I don't wanna ever stop wearing it. Even though after a few days the bright fuschia pigment can irritate the eye area :/
I've been thinking of getting either the Select SPF from MAC cuz it's water based of going back to SFF.....thoughts? I am getting annoyed with my Revlon.....lately it's been looking like it's clumping/caking up after awhile. It never did that before. Maybe i got a bad bottle? Or they changed their formula yet again? I dunno.....

Face:
Revlon Colorstay
Amazing Cosmetics blush "Hot Pink"
Rimmel blush "Berry"

Lips:
Nothing here.....i always put my gloss/lipstick on right before i get to where i'm going cuz sometimes it wears off fast
BUT i did wear Pout lipstick and gloss from Smashbox

Eyes: MAC

[h=3]Bright Fuschia pigment on lid
Hepcat,Carbon,Satellite Dreams,and Print eyeshadows in crease[/h] [h=3]Pink Pearl pigment above crease blended into highlight
Pressed Kitchmas pigment on browbone(If you haven't pressed this pigment yet,i suggest you do so. It is insanely pigmented and less of a chunky glitter look. It comes out super frosty and smooth.) Da Bling on browbone as well.
Carbon and Print as lower liner.[/h]

LC

also I've never been happy with select spf...but idk, it might look great on you

Latest posts