yay my first real compliment

Eye<3Colour

Im still not feeling well today, and didnt feel like putting on eye makeup for work today. and this morning the ladies asked me where my eye shadow was. im like i feel like poop, i wasnt in the mood to do my eyes. and they were like "o we always wonder what your eye makeup is going to look like because you always do such a good job. and it looks really good all the time. and then they said they want me to give them makeovers!! wooo hooo.. how cool! it def made me feel a little better!!!

kimmy

i hope you feel better soon :] and i totally agree with them, your makeup always looks gorgeous!!

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i hope you feel better soon :] and i totally agree with them, your makeup always looks gorgeous!!

thank you
smiles.gif
im feeling so so. hopin to feel better by tommorow. working while your sick sucks!!

and thanx for the compliment. i always take tons of pictures but i feel like none of them ever turn out right. maybe i will just take the time and crop them so its just the eyes and give them a show. it was really cool to have someone tell me they loved my eye makeup, that wasnt a friend!!!

Latest posts