pink_kittie_kat

54open5mx.th.jpg
54full3oh.th.jpg
54closed2sc.th.jpg
546fo.th.jpg
54056rs.th.jpg

pink_kittie_kat

T.T
I am wearing Mac Pro Lash in Coal Black. I attempted to put my newly bought #7's on and got em on somewhat ok =/ but they just looked like, too much. I felt it was like, too much, being a 30 year old homemaker about to play candyland
lol.gif

But there is mascara on. I'm thinking the lining under the eye is blah and I also think I need some serious color on my cheeks...very washed out looking, imo.
i dunno...suggestions?

PnkCosmo

Yay...what did you use?

You might want to try doing 1 coat of mascara on the tops of your lashes, then go from underneath.

pink_kittie_kat

Yea I'm using image shack =/
I tried doing the gallery but it was telling me that the pic was invalid or something. hmph. I'll try again...tomorrow...new day...must get some sleep....so sleepy
th_yawn.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_kittie_kat
T.T
I am wearing Mac Pro Lash in Coal Black. I attempted to put my newly bought #7's on and got em on somewhat ok =/ but they just looked like, too much. I felt it was like, too much, being a 30 year old homemaker about to play candyland
lol.gif

But there is mascara on. I'm thinking the lining under the eye is blah and I also think I need some serious color on my cheeks...very washed out looking, imo.
i dunno...suggestions?

Maybe try zoomlash or fibre rich lash...You cant really tell you have mascara on, (but it could be that the pics are just so small I cant really tell :X
I wear bronze colored mascara, and you can tell even though its like the same color as my lashes :x

It doesnt give it that umph you want mascara to give you know?
-not trying to be critical or harsh by any means
smiles.gif
just MHO