yellow eyeshadows , where are you ?

urbanD0LL

hey !
i've noticed that i've been looking for my perfect yellow eyeshadow and it's seriously nowhere to be found , i want a nice bright yellow but not neon yellow , i want it to have warm undertones , like a mustard yellow maybe ... a matte and a pearl finish would be nice .

here's a picture for reference :
http://www.flystylelife.com/wp-conte...lis-july-5.jpg

sandykwm

Jordana has a yellow in their Neon collection. It isn't bright bright yellow just perfect. Plus it's only $2.99.

summerblue

The one in your pic looks like Chrome Yellow. How about a true bright sunshine yellow? Bright Sunshine sold by MAC Pro.

Lyssah

I was going to say Bright Sunshine (PRO), it doesn't have warm undertones but it's one of my most used yellows.

L281173

My favorite yellow is Milan Minerals Shadow powder known as "YIELD". This color is gorgeous. I am an NW45. I also love Chrome Yellow by Mac and Going Bananas.

Misoxx

There was a bight yellow released in a recent MAC Collection - Going Banana's I think it's called. Check MAC site, or a MAC CCO. or maybe it is more neon yellow? =(

LC

the picture to me honestly looks like goldmine. it looks more yellow on her because she's got darker skin. how about "canary yellow" ? it's sold by mac PRO and is a matte. more toned down than chrome yellow. Goin banana's is also nice if you want a sheen to it. It was recently released with mac's "dare to wear" collection and is still available.

urbanD0LL

thanks so much everyone ! looks like i'll have to go to the pro store this weekend , can't wait , it'll be my first time

Sushi~Flower

Going bananas is really pretty, bright creamy yellow
Golden rod has more orange undertones but great color
Chrome Yellow is by far my fav for true color crayon yellow, its a matte and blends beautifully

PeachTwist

I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for but Buttercupcake by Sugarpill is great imo.
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist
I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for but Buttercupcake by Sugarpill is great imo.
smiles.gif

YESH! It's very warm!

I'll also vouch for CM02 hotpot from coastal scents! Cheap-y and creamy and packs on well with primer!

urbanD0LL

so i finally bought Goldenrod from MAC , it's the perfect color but the texture wow , the texture has got to be the worst ever .

lojical1

I second the MUFE. I think they have a cream shadow that's pretty golden yellow. NARS has a duo called balthazar (sp?) thats also really nice. Whichever you find, post pics!
smiles.gif

Latest posts