yellow,green, blue FOTD

glamdoll

Kimmy- I love that brush!!! Its very good quality and its what Ive been using to blend! I love it! =]

Suzy- Yes you can have them! he he they get in my eyes alot and poke me.
ssad.gif
but the Bad Gal lash has been working its wonders! hehe

Everyone else, thanks for your kind words! hehe Noah has the longest hair, everyone wants to cut it behind my back, but I told them I would raise hell if they did!!! hehehe

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaChristine
You and Noah are both super adorable. I love the color combo. How do you use white eyeliner as a base?

Sorry I almost missed your post,

what I do is with the white eyeliner I draw the shape I want to create in my eye, then I fill it in w/ white eyeliner. When Im done filling in, with my finger I smudge it all around then I apply my shadows
smiles.gif

HTH.

tara_hearts

Beautiful!! Green and yellow are my favorite color combinations. I always feel like a can of sprite haha. I gotta get that blending brush. Do you have her kabuki brush? I've been wanting to get one but I've never owned any of that line of brushes. But for $8 I better try it out!

glamdoll

Tara_hearts : No I dont have her kabuki brush, but I have the big powder brush. I like it, but it does have hair fallout everyday afew hairs, but still. FOr the price is a good brush. THe blending brush is my fave right now.
Ive done the can of sprite look, but in this one I put blue/teal at the outter V to try and make it different. hehe maybe Ill put it darker next time.

HTH.

smiles.gif

Latest posts