• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Yellow Purple And Witet Tut (aka, what I did instead of homework)

cosMEtix

you are cute as can be and your colors look great! you don't need foundation or concealer, you look good without them...how old are you if I may inquire?

woopsydaissy

Heh, I'm only 16, hence the lack of experience. I also just realized I can't spell today for some reason... :S

MACATTAK

Pretty look & cute freckles
smiles.gif

Hilly

Looks great!! I think you're doing wonderfully for someone that is 16! You'll be pro by the time you're 20
winks.gif

mslitta

that was very cute. question: the vasaline doesnt make your shadow crease? I have heard other people use it as well.

woopsydaissy

It does if you use too much. I barely tap the side of the little tub, and that should be enough. Any more then that and it will crease like crazy.
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

I think it would be a shame to cover up your lovely skin with foundation - it looks really fresh and clear without it.
smiles.gif

TriciaH

I know others have already mentioned it; but you have really good skin.
You don't need foundation or concealer. If only all of us could be that lucky.
winks.gif

mslitta

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopsydaissy
It does if you use too much. I barely tap the side of the little tub, and that should be enough. Any more then that and it will crease like crazy.
smiles.gif

Thanks so much. I tried it already and it worked wonders. now i will have to try it with the shadows you used. i purchased hip shadow some time and the colors dont show up that great on me. Hopefully when i use the vasaline it will help the colors pop much more. Thanks again for the tip.

angeluv009

Aww your so cute! When i saw your face i was like oh shes such a youngin... lol. and i'm on that seemingly neverending quest for the perfect concealer and foundation also...
plus i like the white in the middle. i wouldn't have thought of that.