Yep I went ahaulin..check it out!

shyste

Hey Ladies this will be my first haul posted here on Specktra...I think I am officially becoming a
mac_addict.gif
......definiely a makeup addict!..lol! the Bath & Body works items were from their semi annual sale
yahoo.gif

Bath & body works items were all either $1, $3, $5..the ultimate body lotions were orig. $17.50..75% off..sale price $4.37..the small items are for my girl's Valentine's day baskets....
ry%3D400

Nars items~top row~ Sugarland duo, Albatross blush, Jolie Poupee duo
2nd row~China blue shadow, Night Fever shadow, Nicole by Opi Polishes~ Respect the world, Fanatical Fuschia, Virtuous Violet, risky business l/g

ry%3D400

MAC brushes~ 109, 226, 217
ry%3D400

Chignon l/s, Naked Frost, Frozen Dream, Live & Dye l/g, Penultimate eye liner, Currant lip pencil
ry%3D400

Msf's~ Natural (Deep Dark), Brunette, 100 strokes, henna, french cuff e/s, fix+ (not shown), Bare Study paint pot
ry%3D400

M.A.C. head.

Oooh! I bet you feel high as a kite right now! Hahaha. I went a-hauling online over the weekend, but with the holiday and the inauguration, I don't know WHEN my stuff will get here!

It's funny because a lot of the items you got are what I bought recently too! Good stuff!

Eire3

Wonderful haul!!!
Love the NARS albatross and e/s and you new MAC brushes, MSF and e/s!! *___*

*I wanted to post my haul too, but it doesn't make me open a new thread
ssad.gif
I'm sad

Cindy1969

Great haul !!!
I'm so disappointed that we do not have a Bath & body works in the Netherlands....
I'm curious how that nice stuff smells
greengrin.gif

shyste

Thanks ladies
greengrin.gif
I am enjoying my goodies...esp the 226 brush...I might need another one of those and the live&dye lipglass...haven't had a chance to play with my other stuff and I can't wait!

cindy have u tried online..not sure if they ship int'l but it might be worth checking out...they have some great smelling stuff and the semi annual sale is online as well..hth.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Very nice! I love that you do V-Day baskets for you kids
smiles.gif

thanks..I do them every year for them..my girls are 16,14, 8..so I do age appropriate baskets.you know I had to throw in a pic right these are from last year...

For one of my daughters

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

THIS ONE WAS FOR MY BF'S MOM

ry%3D400

ry%3D400