Yep, it's another two FOTDs from me.

Le-Saboteur

Hey girls and guys! I have two FOTDs for y'all today. The first look was tried out because Esperanza told me to
greengrin.gif
The second was because I just love doing pink eye makeup.

Esperanza's Green Amber Lights Look

What I Used - MAC unless stated

Face

Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 (on eyelids as a base), Studio Touch Up Stick in NW20 (for me spots and red cheeks), Covergirl corally looking blush, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best and Naked pigment to highlight, Amber Lights all over lid, Humid in outer V and crease, Kelly Green pigment on upper lash line, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner pencil in black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black.
Lips
Designer Brands neutraly rosey lipliner, clear gloss.

I really need to get my hands on a more peachy coloured lipliner.

scfh4p.jpg

av0xoy.jpg

10eirfp.jpg

Pinky

What I Used - MAC unless stated

Face

Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 (on eyelids as a base), Studio Touch Up Stick in NW20 (for me spots and red cheeks), BYS blush and bronze in pink, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Naked pigment to highlight, Sunday Best all over lid, Star Violet on outer half, Passionate over the top of that, Showstopper kind of winged out towards the end of the eyebrows, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner pencil on upper lash line and on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black.
Lips
Chichi lipliner in pink, L'Oreal lipstick in Praline Crystal, pink BYS lipgloss mixed with some Pink pearl Pigment.

2mnjdab.jpg

2h3vfqs.jpg

6f8ca1.jpg

Goddamn boyfriend, he was pretending to brush his teeth behind me, instead he sneaks around and gets in all my make up pictures
greengrin.gif
He's such a dork, hehe.

Thanks for looking everyone, comments and critique are both welcome.

SweetSimplicity

Pinks are so gorgeous on you! They totally make
your brown eyes pop! I really love them in contrast
to your dark hair, as well.
smiles.gif

entipy

HAHAHAHAHA!! I love the BF in the pics!

You look awesome!
greengrin.gif
I really like that second look.

Le-Saboteur

Aww, thanks ladies! The pink look was fun, usually I do briiiight pink instead of something more laid back like this.

Amaranth

Hahahaa I especially like the 2nd picture that your boyfriend "ruined" (Hehe, ruined, or made better? It's so hilarious now!). Both looks are super hot, I think I like the first one the best though.

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
Hey girls and guys! I have two FOTDs for y'all today. The first look was tried out because Esperanza told me to
greengrin.gif
The second was because I just love doing pink eye makeup.

Haha, that's sweet
smiles.gif
glad you liked my suggestion! Lovely looks honey, I like both of them, and the lips on the second look are really nice too!!