Yep!

kcphoto

So I really suck at the whole "stand up and introduce yourself" thing; I'm so easy to read and to get to know, and I feel kind of selfish and attention-whoreish if I sit there and babble about myself.

So that being said, hello! I'm Karen, I'm from Cleveland-ish, I'm 26, and... well I think that's all the important stuff. I'm in mid-interview process for a job with Estee Lauder... ummm... yeah.

I hate this! I feel silly :p

but some of you girls, I already know from myspace so thanks for dragging me here!

aaaand I am done with my babble that I said I didn't want to do! Feel free to smack me and tell me to stfu already ;D

xoxoxo

MacVirgin

Hi Karen! welcome to specktra hun!
greengrin.gif

kcphoto

eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

thanks, lovlies!

I hate to admit this but I'll probably suck at posting a lot at least for a little while, I'm working two jobs right now- one of which is 12 hour days with a room of 10 babies!- so not a lot of time to play makeup. Wednesdays are my only real day off so I'll try to get things up on those days for you since I'll actually have daylight available for picture taking... not to mention I won't have to fight the boyfriend for computer time! ;D

Thanks again for the warm welcome!