Yes...I hauled *twice* ;)

YvetteJeannine

So yesterday was my day off with my husband, Matthew....We were in the middle of a lil' afternoon nap when I said "Get up..we're taking a ride!" He didn't even ask where we were going 'till we got about 15 miles out of town...I said "Westfarms...there's a new collection out". So he smiles and says "And of course it's all limited edition, right?"

I must say...I wasn't all that thrilled with Nocturnelle. Don't get me wrong; I mean...I'm sure there's a purpose for matte red eyeshadow..but not in my everyday life as a nurse and Mom to mulitple furbabies!!!!!! So...Matthew helped me pick out some Lipglasses..and I knew what I wanted with the Holiday collection...So, without further ado:

Eyeshadow:

Smoke Eyes Palette

Beauty Sleep Eyeshadow

Lipglass:

Magnetique

Dress Set:

Lipgelees

I also got the Brush Cleanser

And the wonderful MA (I just love him...I always go to see him) gave us two samples of the Shaving Cream...one for me, and one for Matthew!

Then....I had to go to the Body Shop...I was all out of shower gel, and body cream...AND my dog ATE my damn shower puff!!!! I found it in SHREDS in the bathtub. She actually got IN the bathtub to shred it!!! Anyway, I got:

Satsuma Shower Gel

Satsuma Body Butter

Hemp Hand Cream
clap.gif

A NEW shower puff....which I also found SHREDDED 15min. after we got home! I left the bag on my dining room table...I don't know HOW she knew there was a puff in it!!!!(???) Bad, bad Chloe!!!!!

Then....today was a hard day at work...and I decided I *needed* more MAC brushes....I also wanted one of the l/s from the Nocturnelle collection (bad me). So, after work I drove an hour to the Meriden mall with a MAC counter. I got:

Lipstick:

Deep Attraction (well...I didn't dislike everything from Nocturnelle
graucho.gif
)

Brushes:

#194-Concealer

#192-Cheek

#190-Foundation

#212-Square Liner

#182-Kabuki Buffer

#222-White Hair Blender

Whew! I think that's it....for now
lol.gif

Thanks gals...for lookin'
wavey.gif

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
So yesterday was my day off with my husband, Matthew....We were in the middle of a lil' afternoon nap when I said "Get up..we're taking a ride!" He didn't even ask where we were going 'till we got about 15 miles out of town...I said "Westfarms...there's a new collection out". So he smiles and says "And of course it's all limited edition, right?"

jawdrop.gif
@ your haul and you have a wonderful husband! We should all be so blessed.
greengrin.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
jawdrop.gif
@ your haul and you have a wonderful husband! We should all be so blessed.
greengrin.gif

I agree! How nice of him.

oh.gif
t: I noticed you mentioned you're a nurse. I'm in the medical field too...what type of make-up (if any) do you wear on a day-to-day basis? I ask cause sometimes I worry if what I wear is "too much".

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
I agree! How nice of him.

oh.gif
t: I noticed you mentioned you're a nurse. I'm in the medical field too...what type of make-up (if any) do you wear on a day-to-day basis? I ask cause sometimes I worry if what I wear is "too much".

Thanks, hun!

Well....sometimes I don't wear any m/u :0 But, when I do wear it, I usually wear my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser, a highlight blush (usually Lune CB from the Lure collection)...If I wear Lune, then I'll put another Creme Blush (like Maidenchant..yeah..I loved the Lure collection
winks.gif
)over that for a lil' more color
winks.gif
Then a Beauty Powder (usually Shell Pearl). If I'm feelin' really frisky, I'll also wear a MSF.

For the eyes, I'm kind of an "anything goes" gal....AS LONG AS it's appropriate. I mean, I WILL wear Creme De Violet or Beauty Marked so long as I don't look like I'm going to a Rave party! Generally, I'll wear one lid color, and one crease color...and a highlight. Like I said...you CAN pull off edgier shadows...so long as they're llghtly app'd.

That said, however...I find that what I usually wear to work on a daily basis is something more in the neutral category....A combo I'm particularly fond of is B-Rich, and Honey Lust. OR the Minearlized Duo in (oh my dog...I'll be damned if I can't think of the name...but it's the coppery/goldish color)edit: I remembered the name...Heat/Element; that's SO pretty!!!!!! I also find pinks to be a really nice combo...something like Pink Freeze and Pink Venus...or one of the pink Shadesticks with one of those colors.

Unless you have some kind of restrictions (which some places do), mix up what you like with what you think is appropriate
smiles.gif

....you CAN wear a lot of diff. colors...just so long as you "watch" the application
cutey.gif

Latest posts