Yes!

jasper17

So I live in Chicago, where we have excellent counters and free-standing MAC stores. But NO pro stores!

I finally convinced the husband that we *need* to go to Vegas again and last night we booked the trip for the middle of November.

Sure, I have a friend to see there, and maybe some relatives, and a Jon Stewart performance, but all I care about is going to the pro store!

*happy dance*

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

jess98765

lol. that's so something i'd do too!! anything for MAC i'd say
smiles.gif
Hope you have a fun as time out there!! buy lots
smiles.gif

CaliKris

Little advice...try not to go on Sunday afternoon, it is crazy in there on Sundays! The last 2 times I went to Vegas the store was PACKED on Sunday and it's a small store so that did not help at all. Other than that...HAVE FUN!!! =]

jasper17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
lol. that's so something i'd do too!! anything for MAC i'd say
smiles.gif
Hope you have a fun as time out there!! buy lots
smiles.gif

Heh - you should see my wishlist I'm taking with - it's rapidly growing out of control!

jasper17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygirl
*waves to a fellow Chicagoan* That's great! I'm sure the relatives won't mind.

*waves back*

I could almost see my grandmother coming with me - it'd be interesting to get her a makeover!

jasper17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliKris
Little advice...try not to go on Sunday afternoon, it is crazy in there on Sundays! The last 2 times I went to Vegas the store was PACKED on Sunday and it's a small store so that did not help at all. Other than that...HAVE FUN!!! =]

Thanks for the tip - thankfully (?) our return flight is at the lovely hour of 6:30 Sunday morning so I'm thinking I'll go on Thursday or maybe before we go see Jon Stewart in Caesar's Palace on Saturday night
smiles.gif

jasper17

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Visting relatives is always a great excuse to go to a Pro Store
winks.gif

More relatives need to move closer to pro stores! Or they just need to put one in Chicago and be done with it 8)

mspixieears

They don't have a pro store in Chicago? Bummer!

I heard they have a wonderfully large Sephora in Vegas too...oh I can dream...have fun shopping! Post your haul too so we can have a 'perv'.
greengrin.gif

jasper17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
They don't have a pro store in Chicago? Bummer!

I heard they have a wonderfully large Sephora in Vegas too...oh I can dream...have fun shopping! Post your haul too so we can have a 'perv'.
greengrin.gif

Nope, no pro store here. Seem like the perfect place for one, all of them are so far away!

The Sephora in Vegas began my downfall with high-end makeup. The first time I went there 4 years ago, I went in Sephora and blew every penny I had planned to use as my gambling allottment on such lovely things... Then I went back before we left and melted my plastic... Love that place
smiles.gif

jasper17

Here's what I'm thinking about getting:

Pigments:
Ruby Red
Pink Pearl
White Gold
French Violet
Deep Blue Green
Landscape Green
Emerald Green
Kelly Green
Rose Gold
Silver
Green Brown

More Mixing Medium
Some of the little 5g stackable containers - maybe a couple dozen or so
Hyperreal pressed powder
White Frost and Violet Lipmix

And then whatever else catches my eye...

Can't wait for it to be time to go!

Jen1234

I cannot belive we don't have a pro store here. PS- saw john stewart when he came to chicago, he's really funny!

Latest posts