Yesterday and Today

dovelysong

Hi lovelies...

I have gotten my courage up to post more FOTDs. So here are two. One from yesterday and me today.

Again they are taken with the camera phone in the office (the digi-cam is misbehaving these days). If you want to know what I used, feel free to inquire.

Please excuse the brows. I've been growing them in, but should be getting them done this week.

Hope you like!

Yesterday:
me12.jpg

Close up of eyes:
me13.jpg

Today:
me14.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
wavey.gif

Glitziegal

Wow you look airbrushed your skin is so clear *jealous*
Love the first pic especially. You look so purty
smiles.gif

dovelysong

Thank you very much!!
th_kiss.gif
Although my skin is not as clear as it appears... there are some breakouts that are hiding in there. But overall, I have relatively decent skin... not the absolute best, but not the worst, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Wow you look airbrushed your skin is so clear *jealous*
Love the first pic especially. You look so purty
smiles.gif

dovelysong

Thank you! I used a mix of d/s and MAC stuff for the green eye. I don't know if you're familiar with "Sinful Colors" brand, but the bright green and 2 of the crease and lower lashline greens are that brand, as well as the highlight color (which is pretty darn close to MAC Provence Pigment) and a wee bit of a gold-ish color on the center of the lid that is close to MAC Amber Lights. I also have a lil bit of Milani Clover in there, and some NYX Blonde e/s in the inner corner. Oh yeah... and a little bit of a d/c MAC e/s... Atlas. Got it a couple years ago at a CCO and never really used it, and now I love it. It's sort of an olive-y green w/a touch of gold-ish mixed in.

It was way prettier and more vibrant in person than could be captured with my phone... but, it will have to do until I get my digi-cam issues straightened out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Very cute! what did you use for the green eye?