Yet another NOOB to Specktra

hkgal86

Yo!

I am yet another Noob to Specktra and I look forward to learning and sharing beauty/fashion related stuff here.

I found Specktra through google, but I have seen people mention on blogs that i follow. I just keep forgetting to check it out until today when I sat down and actually had time to surf the net.

I'm Chinese, born in Hong Kong but raised in Australia.

I posess monolids (they're so difficult to work with) and my skin is a hazard to deal with as well.

I've been into makeup for a long time now and I began studying makeup artistry in October last year. It's so much fun and the experience is great, but i still feel like I have a lot to learn and a long long way to go.

I'm addicted to eyeshadows the most, I feel like i'm in heaven when I'm left alone to swatch eyeshadow colours. I'm also a mascara whore because I'm always on the hunt for a great mascara that will not turn my eyes into panda hours after a few hours. Even waterproof mascaras fails me!

time to go and do some catch up reading :)

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra! i dont doubt you will learn lots of tricks and tips to help out with your make up application and products! have fun chatting with us!

Soul Unique

specktra_welcome.gif
HKgal86,
Wishing you all the best with your makeup artistry studies.
Don't be a stranger - enjoy the forums!

hkgal86

Thanks guys I'm having a good time reading through the posts already up in the forum and found some interesting stuff :)