Yipee!! A new brush roll - finally!

amy_forster

I'm not sure what I think to that brush roll. I wonder how many brushes it'll hold compared to the original brush clutch.
hmm.gif
I really like my brush clutch seen as it can hold products as well which this one doesn't look like it can.
ssad.gif
I was hoping for perhaps a modified version the can hold products too.

amy_forster

I've just done a live chat to ask about it and she said it can hold up to 25-30 brushes! Sounds big to me but it definitely looks small compared to the old clutch. I need to see inside and stuff before I make a decision!

MacVirgin

Looks smal to me too :/
o.k so i tested it, i just shoved al my 33 mac brushes and 5 other brushes and i still had room in the lil sleeves for at leas 3.... plus i put my mac kabuki and the 180 in the side pocket and 4 other kabuki in the other pocket. i don't see how this brushrole is gonna top that :confused:.....

And the original brush clutch looks so nice to
smiles.gif
. But yeah i have to see it in person to.

d_flawless

it's quite cute though, and i need one...

hmm, wool though? interesting...i kinda liked the older, vinyl-looking one

Shawna

I'd like to see inside too. I wish MAC would post product pics of the insides of the traincases, bags, etc. It would make my life easier.

allan_willb

k guys i just got off the phone with karen from the mac pro order number and she said it has 18 slots and the sizes of the slots are all of the same size...The reg brush clutch has 2 different sizes (large and small)Karen also said that the new classic materal looks like its going to be a hassle to clean esp if you get powder in the cracks etc etc...

the slots in the roll are placed very similar to the clutch but if you try to put like a 150 or 187 in the roll you will have to jam a 266 in the slot in front (kinda to the side)...so it will be tight

can someone please find out if counters are going to have the new roll.I'm guessing not just like the clutch.

I hope this helps out guys.

dovelysong

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb

can someone please find out if counters are going to have the new roll.I'm guessing not just like the clutch.

I work at a counter. We have the new brush clutch.

leana01

Brush Clutch?

What is the difference between the brush clutch and the brush roll? Does anyone by chance know where I can find a pic of the clutch? I'm just a bit confused. I didn't even realize there were two new brush holders.
hmm.gif

amy_forster

I don't think there are two new products. The brush clutch that people are referring to, I believe, is the old style one. By the sounds of things, the old style is quite a lot bigger and will hold an awful lot more than the new 'brush roll' one! I'm just glad I got one (well, ok, I got two!) of the old ones before it was discontinued!!!
thmbup.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovelysong
I work at a counter. We have the new brush clutch.

im talking about the new classics brush ROLL

this one,

m79p261jh6.jpg

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
they should just have the clutch as standard - its sooooo lush, just wish I had one grrrrr

By clutch, do you mean the original, discontinued one? If you do and you want one, PM me because I have a spare!!!

nenalinda27

I was just at the store yesterday and all of the new bags are the same as the old vinyl looking ones, except its a nicer wool material. The brush roll looks the same to me as the old one. It may not be as wide as the old one, but I def. think it looks better. It is not as cheap looking IMO. The picture on the website doesn't do it justice.