You choose the names!!

xxManBeaterxx

After killing myself trying to chug down a liter of water in 1 hour i finally found out the sex the twins. A boy and a girl, seriously it must be something in the water. Also im 2 weeks further along than i orginally thought.. Even buying a book of 1000+ baby names i still cant decide...

So.. my husbands last name is phillippe. If you need any inspiration hes 50/50 hispanic, Filipino but he took the last name of his step dad who is white. And well hes lemming towards a spanish name... And the only thing that pops into my head is diego, diego phillippe??.. hah fat chance! Im leaning towards Henry.. yes, no? any suggestions?? He wants to name our daughter gabriella.. since our eldest daughters name is alexjandra. Man im exhausted.. can't i just wait 10 years and have them choose their own name?? HELP!!!

p.s. I think i might have a poll on specktra, anyone who can guess closest to the birth weight and height of my son and daughter i'll buy you an eyeshadow or lipstick of your choice and ship it to you :p Keep in mind i might give birth minimum 2-3 weeks early

macfan1966

Congratulations on the twins. I always loved the names Jordana and Joshua. I think it would sound nice with Phillippes.

joey444

Congratulations on finding out the sex of the babies!! That's so exciting.. a boy AND a girl! Awsome!

I think you should not stress out about picking a name just yet. As time goes by you're going to hear a name or read something and say, "That's it!" or it will grow on you. With my daughter Jazmine, I KNEW that was going to be her name. With my second daughter, my husband wanted Jade but I wasn't feeling it. However, as time went by, the name grew on me and now I love it.

Also, I'm hispanic (Colombian) and I wanted something spanish in there too so their middle names I pronounce in spanish. Jazmine Andrea and Jade Sofia.
P.S.- I like Diego....I'm going to think of some names and post.....GOOD LUCK!!!

X4biddenxLustX

Congrats on the twins! I remember when I was younger I really wanted identical twin girls lol.

I really do like Diego and Gabriella. I'm really horrible with names though so I don't think I should give any suggestions, sorry lol!

.Ice

Rafael or Elija for the boy?
Carmen or Michaela for the girl?

Blahhh I suck at chosing names... but congrats on the twins
greengrin.gif

MsButterfli

congrats on finding out the sex of the twins
smiles.gif
i had hard enough time finding a name for one lol good luck tho
smiles.gif

LittleDevil

Congratulations!!!! WOW, twins, that's awesome. I can only hope I'm lucky enough to have twins when I start having kids.

NadiaD

Ava for a girl - such a lovely name and i think it work well with your partners surname as well!!

For a boy, Im afraid I am a bit stuck. Tomas is nice? But not very Spanish I think.

Congratulations anyway and hope it all gos well for you!!

Nxx

chiquilla_loca

Congrats, what a beautiful blessing x's 2!

I've got some boy names for you...
Giovani
Federico or Rico
Cristian
Enrique
Sebastian
Guillermo

and for your daughter, Gabriella is a pretty name
yes.gif

chiquilla_loca

i hope you & the babies are doing okay.
me & my husband are trying for a baby, and he has twin brothers, i wonder what our chances would be at having twins. do twins run in your family?
any luck finding names yet?

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
i hope you & the babies are doing okay.
me & my husband are trying for a baby, and he has twin brothers, i wonder what our chances would be at having twins. do twins run in your family?
any luck finding names yet?

Me and the babies are doing good, they make me exhaused by the end of the day though!

Ohhh must be soo exciting for you both ^_^ is this going to be your first? Twins do run in my family, all though my mom never had twins, my great grandma, grandma, and two of my aunties [my moms sisters] had twins. Twins have to run on the girls side of the family unforunately even if your husband is a twin it wont increase your chances since your the one popping out the eggs :\

Goodluck to you both! I hope to hear a pregnancy announcment on specktra soon!

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Me and the babies are doing good, they make me exhaused by the end of the day though!

Ohhh must be soo exciting for you both ^_^ is this going to be your first? Twins do run in my family, all though my mom never had twins, my great grandma, grandma, and two of my aunties [my moms sisters] had twins. Twins have to run on the girls side of the family unforunately even if your husband is a twin it wont increase your chances since your the one popping out the eggs :\

Goodluck to you both! I hope to hear a pregnancy announcment on specktra soon!

Thanks!
Actually trying for child #3
Very helpful info. I guess since twins don't run in my family, there is no natural chance. =(
Either way, I come from what most would consider a large family. My side has 6 kids. My husband's has 8. My great grandma from my dad's side had 18 kids!

entyce08

I love Xavier/Javier ..........Xavier is my sons name!! LOL

other boys names:

Issac
Antonio
Mario
Able
Francisco
Marco
Marcel (this ones french but i love it so i thought i'd put it on the list!)

HTH!!

Latest posts