you ever have those days

Chelly

if your offended by the "c u next tuesday" word - dont read - once again i apologize for my language

anywas - do you ever have those days:

where it cant possibly get worse than it already is.. and everyone has already done all they can to make you feel as small as you do and as miserable as you feel and then what do you fucking know.... they just find a fuckin way to just push that last needle in deeper to make you feel EVEN WORSE than you ALREADY DO

seriously i have been nothing but walked on by people and i'm fucking sick of it. im sick of feeling useless, i hate people who only talk to when they need something and i fucking absolutly hate when someone sees an opportunity to either make u smile or make you miserable and promises nothing but the best and fucks you so hard int he ass that you feel so unfuckingblievably betrayed. i hope that these cunts feel miserable and lonley for the rest of their lives. seriously i hope that people feel as miserable as they make me feel

and no more info because im embarassed for being this fucking miserable over a bunch of miserable bitches who make themselves feel better by making ME miserable

i apologize for my use of heinous degrading words but i needed to vent

lovejam

YES, oh my god I know exactly what you mean. That's how my month has been so far. And I know what you mean about being embarassed that it's managed to get to you. Wow, do I ever.

joytheobscure

I'm sorry vent away.... I hate people who makethemselves feel better by making others miserable. It will pass eventually.