You have to leave the house but are only allowed to wear one product

caffn8me

OK - quiz time.

You have to go out into the real world and meet people but you are only allowed to use one cosmetic product.

Note: One doesn't mean two, three, four or any more than one
winks.gif

Which product can't you go out of the house without?

For me it's clear brow gel. I can do without concealer and foundation but I must tame my unruly brows.

Septemba

I think the product that makes the biggest difference for me is concealer, under the eyes. My circles aren't chronic but it just makes such a difference.

Caff can I add an 'or'? Or is that cheating :p

emmy282

Studio Fix Powder (any other brand will do in an emergency). My skin is crazy red sometimes.
But I'd HATE not having my brows done...

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I think the product that makes the biggest difference for me is concealer, under the eyes. My circles aren't chronic but it just makes such a difference.

Caff can I add an 'or'? Or is that cheating :p

You can do an "or" but remember that "or" doesn't mean "and"
smiles.gif

TexasBelle

Just one? Only one . . . hmm. Difficult.

A quick dusting of L'Oreal True Match pressed powder in shade N1.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBelle
Just one? Only one . . . hmm. Difficult.

Deliberately so because it gets folks thinking
smiles.gif

Please note that a brown paper bag with two eye holes doesn't qualify as a cosmetic product (even though for some people, wearing one may be a vast improvement!)

makeupmadb

Concealer! I can cover any blemishes or redness and also I find that a touch of concealer under the brows can open up the eyes more to act as a highlight.

fash10nista

Definitely Bene-Tint...Gotta fake the rosy glow of a good night's sleep (especially after a hard night of partying...sshh!!!)
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts