You just cant touch it or can you?

mrsdoubtfire33

What MAC Product(s) have you purchased and cant bare to use it because its a limited edition and you just cant handle ruining the way it looks or using it all up? or do you buy an extra of LE items so you can use atleast one of them?

geeko

I bought marine life highlight powder, and it's just too pretty to be used... Till now it's still BNIB XD

matchachoco

I stopped using my Hello Kitty lipsticks (Big Bow and Fashion Mews) once I got close to the stamp. Now I feel a bit silly because they're just sitting there... Time to be brave!

mrsdoubtfire33

I stopped using my Hello Kitty lipsticks (Big Bow and Fashion Mews) once I got close to the stamp. Now I feel a bit silly because they're just sitting there... Time to be brave!
I stopped using Heroine when it was LE but now that I can have it anytime...Ima use it til use it up lol!

Audrey C

I don't save any of my makeup because I buy it to use and not collect. In fact, I'm always happy when I actually finish something. I find that (apart from staples) I generally get bored of an item by then time it's getting used up anyway and I'm happy to get the newer/better version.

Erica53094

I don't save any of my makeup because I buy it to use and not collect. In fact, I'm always happy when I actually finish something. I find that (apart from staples) I generally get bored of an item by then time it's getting used up anyway and I'm happy to get the newer/better version.
Agree!! Though I see why some would want to save a blush like the one above^^^

DILLIGAF

I've not touched my Marine Life either.
It's not that I won't use it. I just haven't. I think I swatched it when I first got it and that was it. I got distracted by something else. I don't purchase makeup to collect. I want to be able to use everything I have. However with the size of my collection it just may be a while before something gets used twice.

Ajigglin

Facts. Hey, Audrey! I feel like I haven't "seen" you in awhile.

iqaganda

Nothing. I use all of what I bought. If I don't use it, I might as well give it up. I buy to use, not to look at them as it will be such a waste if you buy stuff and don't end up using it in the way it was supposed to be used..

Audrey C

Marine Life has become one of my favourite blush. It's not pretty anymore but I love wearing it.

Latest posts