You look bodacious in that guillotine.

aggrolounge

It's been awhile since I've posted! I have a bunch of images piling up, but unfortunately I don't remember what all I used for each of them.

I do for this most recent one, though! I'll post that and a few randoms. If you want to know what a product is in the other pictures, ask and there's a chance I'll remember. Sorry :S

I have a feeling it'll be a week or so before I post again, since I just waxed my eyebrows... and quite a bit of skin, as well. Yuck. No products are gonna' be goin' on raw skin, lol. But I did order a BUNCH of MMU (well, a bunch for me!), so expect swatches and haul pics soon! Anyway, on to the FOTD...

What I used:
My new Prescriptives custom blend! It looks like it's not matching in the first pic.. but well.. it was. You're just gonna' have to trust me, lol.
UDPP
Mehron Super White Jumbo Pencil
Revlon Pure Pearl E/s
Two Absolute! E/s, one bright red and one burgundy (no names!)
Two Wild 'n Crazy E/s, 1/2 Moon and Duo Mist
Rimmel Black e/l
Jane Gel Liner in Black
Lightest color from Physician's Formula Canyon Classics quad
CG Exact Eyelights Mascara
Sonia Kashuk Blush in Papaya
Revlon Matte L/s in Nude Attitude

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4149-1.jpg

Clickable..

Thanks fer lookin'
dance.gif

Fataliya

Ok, sort of off topic, but the second to last picture? HOW did you get the top of your hair like that?? I've been trying for like.....MONTHS, and it doesn't work! Maybe my top is too short...I've got a short short pixie cut.

madnicole

amazing....you, the makeup (especially the first and third pics) and your hair! just gorgeous...

Tahti

Wowwww, HOT! I love your hair & brows, so awesome... this look is fabulous, and you are so so gorgeous <3

aggrolounge

Wow, thanks everyone
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Ok, sort of off topic, but the second to last picture? HOW did you get the top of your hair like that?? I've been trying for like.....MONTHS, and it doesn't work! Maybe my top is too short...I've got a short short pixie cut.

Um, hmm. I usually put root lifter in places I normally wouldn't, like right up in the front hairline. I blow dry it with fingers and not a comb or brush in an upward direction. When it's dry, I just work some pomade in and kind of twist the hair up and around so that it's not just a solid block of hair. It doesn't always turn out right D:. I've got extreme cowlicks in the front that really LIKE to do this, though, so that helps!

I bet shorter hair is even better for that look! My hair can kind of fall.. I often consider getting more chopped off the top and front.

II3rinII

ok so you have like the BEST HAIR EVER!! love love love it!!

and your makeup kills!!!

color me jealous!!