"Your eyes have a golden sparkle!" - GBA I love you!

GlitterGeet

That's what my dad said when he saw my eyes. He was quite the fan of this look and I am too.

I LOVE GBA MES soooooo much!

Eyes:
Greasepaint stick
Gilt by Association MES
Next to Nothing e/s
Smolder kohl
Red Cherry lashes #43 ( <------ told you I'm addicted to this way affordable brand!)

Lips:
Vanity's Child l/s

(Eventually I put on Ms. Fizz d/g over the l/s)

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

makeba

i have GBA and i love it and cant wait to wear it. Your dad made such a lovely comment to you even i smiled.

Shadowy Lady

you look beautiful....I paid the least attention to GBA out of the 4 MES (I like silvers and purples better) but this is so seriously gorgeous on you

zerin

That MES looks SUPER HOT on you! I love it and I wanna recreate it now....lol but I just caught a cold.
ssad.gif

GlitterGeet

*~*Thank you soooooo much loves! =) *~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
i have GBA and i love it and cant wait to wear it. Your dad made such a lovely comment to you even i smiled.

lol... yea my dad was really cute about it. And he's has that total alpha male look to him but he's soooo into looking good and staying stylish so his compliments are always a big BOOST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
you look beautiful....I paid the least attention to GBA out of the 4 MES (I like silvers and purples better) but this is so seriously gorgeous on you

haa haaa thank you. Omg I love the purple. I still have to play with mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleK7
Looks awesome! Too bad I don't have any of these items! Wish I could give it a go

You should totally get the MES and give it a go. Or even any gold over a black base will give a similar look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
This is beyond Hot and getting a comment from your dad is a added bonus.
sweet.png

Total lovely bonus! He seriously kept looking at my eyes bc they brought out the lightness in my brown color. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
That MES looks SUPER HOT on you! I love it and I wanna recreate it now....lol but I just caught a cold.
ssad.gif

Still play!!!!! It'll make you happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
I didn´t think I liked this MES, but I do now, it looks awesome on you

Lol...that's funny b/c I had the same reaction to it till I tried it out. I bought this one and the purple one. I'm still debating the other two. =)

Latest posts