your fave UK beauty blogs

glam8babe

I was just wondering if any of you UK ladies have any fave beauty blogs by UK people? i could spend hours looking at blogs but theres wayy too many US ones which have lots of products on them which arent available in the UK

thanks in advance
th_DANCE.gif

glam8babe

ive started up my new blog.. there isnt much on at the moment but you always have to start somewhere, the link is in my signature xx

Patricia

also, check out in youtube:

magpiesparkles, whatstyleistonickel (love him!!!), hollymae20, hollyYMMB, kelanjo19, gemsmaquillage, pixiwoo, pinksealight, moonbeamstarlight anddddd gossmakeupartist (which is another guy and is amazing)

and that's all i think lol

Ggxox

I love your blog glam8babe, and such a cute title! I have just started a new blog and I absolutely love following others.

xoxo

Growing Wings

I'll be following your blog glam8babe. Can't wait to see more looks from you.

Just a quick plug for mine. There's not many posts yet, but I'm hoping to get in up and running properly within the next couple of weeks. The link is in my signature. I'm starting to comprise a list of my favourite blogs, and I'd love to include some UK Specktra ladies on there.

Growing Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggxox
Growing wings, I love your blog! I'm going to follow
smiles.gif

xoxo

Thank you
greengrin.gif
I haven't updated for a while because I've recently moved house and I haven't got the internet at the moment. But the blog should be up and running again in about a week.

shmooby

I always read lollipop26 and magpiesparkles blogs.

I have a blog... But I've not been doing it for very long!

LouLou69

The good thing is the majority of blogs have a list of who they follow you can find some real gems -you can find a link to mine below - mine isn't just a beauty one but I do write a lot of beauty related posts
mac_haul.gif
th_wink3.gif

Lady Gray

I think I've pretty much added everyone on this list. I have one in my sig, it's mostly beauty stuff with a few child related bits in there too
smiles.gif