Your favorite bright lipstick?

makeupbyleslie

I just got my braces off and I've been wearing 10374523509 bright colors on my lips to flaunt off my new teeth! I love love love Lustering and Creme-Cup :D
What are your favorite BRIGHT colors?

peachsuns

Hibiscus and Viva Glam Cyndi!
greengrin.gif
Congrats on your new teeth!

TheClara

My fave is Impassioned. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. Or Show Orchid that is really pretty too.

ashley8119

I love brights too!! My favorites are Girl About Town and Lady Danger. I like to put a teeny tiny bit of vanilla pigment in the center of my lower lip when I wear Lady Danger, it adds a slightly 3D effect that I love!

liba

My fave is Impassioned. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. Or Show Orchid that is really pretty too.
Even when I went years without wearing makeup, I always had a tube of Impassioned. It's such a great shade for brightening up the face.

Another old MAC bright I always liked was Holidazzle, which was a super bright neon pink lustre.

Nowadays, Petals & Peacocks, Toxic Tale and Candy Yum Yum are the brightest brights in my life.

GlamQueen21

I haven't worn bright lips lately and will have to one of these days. Full Fuchsia, Violetta, Play Time and Candy Yum Yum are my favorite bright lipsticks ever!

litelity

Yay for being free from braces!
Mine would be Ruby Woo =D
However that one seems to be too bright for the scale of my small small city, all heads were turned everywhere I strolled around my city with it @_@

geeko

MAC's Candy Yum Yum and Show orchid...

Hands down!

Hmm....from the previous responses... it seems that quite a no of pple love Candy Yum yum jus as much as i do =) I hope MAC repromote this color again.... I haf to buy more of these. Regretted buyin only one from Quite Cute :( :( shld hafta bought more

Latest posts