Your Favorite Eye Cream

Camnagem

I'm close to finishing up my tube of Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream and I need something new. It did a very good job at brightening up my eye area, which was nice, but not the result I was looking for. I don't have really dark circles or puffiness, but I need a little help in the moisture department as well as treatment for the fine lines just starting to form under my eyes. I don't want anything too heavy or rich (creams like that tend to just sit on my skin above the surface and never really sink in), and I'd like something that wears well under make-up.

Anything that contains mineral oil is off the list for me, but other than that I'm open to try anything...any brand, any price, as long as it's available in the US.

Which eye cream has worked the best for you?
Which problems did it address?
Do you use different eye creams in the AM and PM?

Thanks!
th_kiss.gif

kc8

You should check out either Estee Lauder or Lancome.

Estee Lauder - I've used Idealist and currently using Time Zone. I have oily skin and also don't like anything heavy but they both moisturizing. They both kept my skin soft. I've switched to Time Zone as I think it helped better with fine dry lines than Idealist.

Lancome - I liked Primordiale Eye Skin Recharge which (for me) was very moisturizing. My skin felt so soft. But switched to Renergie Eye as I felt it dealt with the fine lines better.

Sorry I don't think I helped with all these choices!

natalie647

I like Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Eye Cream. It's $20 for 0.5 oz, which for an eye cream isn't all that bad actually. I know Boots is a UK brand, but you can get it (and test it out--they have testers) at Target. I don't really need anything for fine lines, but I find that using this really helps with puffiness and dry areas around the eyes. I usually only use it at night, but if I notice that my eyes look puffy and dull in the morning I massage a tiny bit in and it really does help the puffiness go away. My eyes look a bit brighter and more fresh and moisturized. I also like how well it absorbs. It's gone in less than a minute and doesn't feel greasy or leave behind a film at all. A little goes a really long way and I'm only half way through my tube and it's been almost three months.

Latest posts