Your favorite style moments...

xoxprincessx0x

Hey guys, here is the place to post pictures of yourself during your favorite style momentts!! It can be old or new as long as you love what your wearing!!
yahoo.gif
I LOVEEE fashioN and I'm interested in seeing everyone elses personal styles!!

Company Christmas Party December '07 My biggest regret is wearing the damn sheer tights. Didn't show IRL but shows up in picss!
iwsoy1.jpg

Atlantic City for my Bday April '08
34sl0dz.jpg

Las Vegas April '08
vpjjwo.jpg

Pretty Old...Clubbing '06
5kk9lf.jpg

Just because I love the shades..Summer '07
kco7bm.jpg

I'll end it here I can go on forever lol PLZZ SHAREEE!!!

keirii

Ooh you've got great style
greengrin.gif
I particularly love the first outfit! So gorgeous! (Will share mine laterr)

funkychik02

blackdahlia.jpg

This is a proud moment for me, because it's the first time I really stepped outside of my comfort zone. Looking back, I'm not crazy about the fit of the dress. I definitely smile, because before then I never would have worn fishnets to a wedding!

xShoegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
Hey guys, here is the place to post pictures of yourself during your favorite style momentts!! It can be old or new as long as you love what your wearing!!
yahoo.gif
I LOVEEE fashioN and I'm interested in seeing everyone elses personal styles!!I'll end it here I can go on forever lol PLZZ SHAREEE!!!

Amazing style! I like every outfit
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

OP, I'm in love with your second outfit! The first dress is hot, of course.

funkychik02, I looove fishnets... especially when worn subtly like it's nothing. I like to wear nude ones with a really small "net" or holes.

iluffyew, that last pic must have been at Dick's Last Resort =) ... and I really love how feminine lace is.