Your Favourite Coral Lipstick

jaeljasmine

I see a couple of people have mentioned Vegas Volt. That was my very first coral lipstick and, although it's tricky for me to get it to really work on me, I can't bring myself to part with it for sentimental reasons. Looking at it objectively, I have to say it's Mac at their finest- pigmented, original, long-lasting. 
Have you tried Costa Chic? I find it's similar to Vegas Volt but perhaps a little more wearable? Well for me anyway.

baxterina

Yesterday got Guerlain Rouge Automatique Shine 220 Pour Troubler.
It's cold pink coral - not too sophisticated.
Casual I'd say and it's very good.
What I like about is that colour is buildable.
And it's not too shine - that's just the name.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I find it's similar to Vegas Volt but perhaps a little more wearable? Well for me anyway.
Costa Chic looks so beautiful, but I tried it on and no matter how hard I worked, it always looked terrible on me. The frost seemed really over the top on my lips, which is strange, because I've seen photos of it on other people and it really doesn't look that way at all.
WTF2.gif

I realised that when I posted earlier, I neglected to mention probably my very favourite softer coral shade- Guerlain's Ballade. For some reason it's incredibly forgiving on me, whereas most shades like it are not.

baxterina

Today something about other Clinique beautie
My favourite is Runway Coral but I also like Coral Chic.
Today because of stress I look terrible - I hope You will see how pretty and springy the lipstick really is.

novocainedreams

Viva Glam Cyndi is one of my favorite coral's....one of my favorite lipsticks in general, it's one of my go to's, I just wish it hadn't been LE. I love corals though...UD Streak is another fave...Watch Me Simmer is also an awesome brighter coral too.

allthingsglam

Viva Glam Cyndi is one of my favorite coral's....one of my favorite lipsticks in general, it's one of my go to's, I just wish it hadn't been LE. I love corals though...UD Streak is another fave...Watch Me Simmer is also an awesome brighter coral too.
I wish mac would bring this lippie back

baxterina

I wish mac would bring this lippie back
Sometimes think how lucky I am staying away from MAC. This one single brand has lipskick that sounds so inspiring By staying away I don't mean I don't like MAC. I had bad start with and now I'm more info other brands. :)Hope your Lipstick will be repromote

Mi55V33

Corals are my all-time fav lipstick color on my Olive NC35-NC40 skin.

MAC See Sheer
Sephora Color Last #15 Coral Calling

Pinky & Poodle

I bought Vegas Volt yesterday. I thought I had corals, but compared to this, I didn't!
I it SO beautiful! I went back and forth between Runway Coral and Vegas Volt, Vegas Volt won because it is a little lighter and more summery (is that a word?)
Runway Coral is a bit more sophisticated and 'grown up'. At least on me.

But! I forgot why I hardly ever wear Mac lipsticks.... They are so crap! Excuse my french
While Clinique leave my lips soft, moisted and plump, Mac thrink and prune them
oh.gif

It's not like they are cheap lipsticks any more, almost the same price as Clinique, so why do they have to bee so bad quality?!?

I love love love the colour though!

Dominique33

Chanel Conquise is pretty, Mélodieuse too, RC in Paradis, Triomphe, Dior Addict Extrême in Springball is perfect, and some others the Bourjois colourboost one, MAC Scarlet ibis too as a very bright coral/orange one.

Pinky & Poodle

I completely forgot about 'Peachy' mineral lip liner from ELF, It's beautiful! I wear it as lipstick :)
It's dead cheep and the quality is excellent.

Bcteagirl

Bought 2 corals this year (my first corals!) and both are from Tarte. I love the Tarte lipsurgence in joy for a lighter look, and lipsurgence power pigment in blissful for a bolder look.

DarylandCarole

Tough decision! Profusion from MAC is my fav but it's disco'd . Next is maybe Costa Chic or Vegas Volt. CB 96 isn't a pure coral but it is gorgeous ! One of my very favs.

Latest posts