YOUR mac eyeshadow colour

jillianjiggs

in general, i see a lot of complaints that mac just rereleases unoriginal colours with new collections and tries to pass them off as new.

i used to feel this way until i thought about...WHAT OTHER COLOURS ARE THERE TO MAKE?! mac has so many different colours already and there are only so many to work with.

so, what would be your dream mac eyeshadow? what colour do YOU want to see in a new collection?

i know questions similar to this have been asked but i'm not sure if this exact one has
winks.gif
sorry in advance.

electrostars

a dark magenta-ish color. mmhmm. like..

thisssss and actually goes on that bright...

eh..that doesn't really show the color i want.. I'LL SHOW IT LATER WHEN I GET HOME AND OPEN PHOTOSHOP! lol.

veilchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrushed
I would like a very light pink that reflects pastel green and blue.
thmbup.gif

Yes, I'd love to get one like this!!

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
is there anything that is a purple/blue duochrome? if so I want it, if not they need to make it!

that's what tilt looks like on me
smiles.gif

ledonatella

They really haven't made a purple I love yet...not as blue as Parfait Amour, not as greyish as Little Minx, not as dark as Mystical Myst or Nocturnelle. More shimmer than frost and no glitter. That's what I want.

bjorne_again

i would LOVE a purple/blue duochrome. there's stars n' rockets, but it's too light a purple, and not shiny enough IMO... pink pearl is the same only richer and more shimmery. a true/deep purple base with medium blue reflects would be out of sight! on me, tilt is a light blue(like moon's reflection) but with a light greeny reflect (kinda like frozen white i guess)

i generally think that MAC's matte colours are poor. i guess they figure the pros who want them will just use pigments, but matte pigments can be hard to work with, and messy, and don't press well! so i want them to make...

-an emerald green veluxe with no sparkle.
-a royal blue veluxe with no sparkle.
-a true purple veluxe with no sparkle
-a bright pink/fuchsia colour veluxe, no sparkle.
-a mint green matte

-bright orange(a la acid orange) metallic e/s
-light to medium pink, and a full on fuchsia, both with orange reflects e/s(think pink bronze in reverse)
-deep charcoal with teal reflects (knight divine only way better duochrome)
-deep purple with fuchsia reflects/duochrome

-baby blue almost see-through colour (like a blue brother for orange tangent and metamorph - i'd actually see a see-through colour like this for pink(maybe pink pearl is already sufficient), yellow, purple, and red, too) Orange tangent and metamorph have the most amazing lightness to them. they're so different than most of the other MAC shadows i've tried. they're great for making shadows blend ethereally at the edges near the highlighters!

there are tonnes more i want, but can't think of them right now =(

Koni

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
a bright emerald green would be nice

I second that, especially in a veluxe pearl texture.

bruinshorty

a frost purple/lavender that is somewhere between beautiful iris and li'lily. most of my mac purples either have too much pink or are too dark. I'd also like a nice peach color (more peach/orange than jest/jete/goldenaire). I'd also like a pink like Romantique that ACTUALLY SHOWS UP.

stellarx1587

My dream eye shadows would be ones that were already released.

The Snake Eyes collection in 2000. Those were my favorite. If they could re-release that again just as a regular eye shadow without the whole snake skin embossment that would be awesome. They never came out with anything like these in collections there after.

Purple Python - blackened burgundy with purple blue duo-chrome
Green Garter - grey green with gold-green duo-chrome
Sinful Serpent - purple eye with blue-green duo-chrome
Copper Cobra - Beige green with red-gold duo-chrome

I have the eye shadows but dont use em cause of the snake embossment.
weeping.gif
But if they could just re-release them again... I'd be SOOOO happy!!!!

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
The Snake Eyes collection in 2000. Those were my favorite. If they could re-release that again just as a regular eye shadow without the whole snake skin embossment that would be awesome. They never came out with anything like these in collections there after.

I wasn't using MAC back in 2000, so only just heard about this collection, but BOY does it sound awesome! I'm sorry I missed it.
weeping.gif

aziajs

You know I look at how many colors MAC has currently and the ones that they release and still I find myself thinking, "man, I wish MAC had an eyeshadow like______"

I want a true grass green eyeshadow. Not Swimming or Guacamole. A true green. That would be nice. And when they make it, make it permanent. Enough with this LE bull$%&#.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
My dream eye shadows would be ones that were already released.

I have the eye shadows but dont use em cause of the snake embossment.
weeping.gif
But if they could just re-release them again... I'd be SOOOO happy!!!!

I Had Green Garter, Copper Cobra & Purple Python and they were awesome, used 'em up though! I wish they would re release those too
smiles.gif