YOUR nars collection!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Updated collection: Sheer Glow foundation in Siberia (plus pump), powder blush in Sex Appeal, and I just ordered the Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi.

MissTT

dont really use it much but when I do it's to contour and sometimes blush
I spoke to the MUA about it the other day and she mentioned using it for highlighting so I've used it with my EDSF for the last two days. The first time I over applied and today I was a little gun-shy, but I think it works. I haven't mastered contouring so this didn't work out for me yet in that arena. Very precise in getting highlight on your cheekbones though.

allthingsglam

I spoke to the MUA about it the other day and she mentioned using it for highlighting so I've used it with my EDSF for the last two days. The first time I over applied and today I was a little gun-shy, but I think it works. I haven't mastered contouring so this didn't work out for me yet in that arena. Very precise in getting highlight on your cheekbones though.
Thanks for the tip I will try that I actually wanted the fatter shorter ita but I couldn't find it anywhere but ebay and amazon so I didn't get it because I was worried it would be a fake

MaitaiFluff

dont really use it much but when I do it's to contour and sometimes blush
I was just thinking that I never really use my Ita either. I will try to push myself to use it for highlighting.
Updated collection: Sheer Glow foundation in Siberia (plus pump), powder blush in Sex Appeal, and I just ordered the Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi.
I love both Lodhi and Sex Appeal.

cindypltnm81

Yummy collection I'm loving it.do u have any blue eyeshadow I think I see one but my eyes are badd lol if so which would u recommend
China blue and NARS tropic single e/s. two very different blues...but both amazingly! Do you have either? I need to to update my collection as it has grown since that original pic. Have you tried their larger than life eyeliners! I have them all...hands down best for the waterline and lash line.

cindypltnm81

6454b71c_image.jpeg
no shame in having 2 yachiyo brushes lol
Do you use one for blush application and other for highlighting?

allthingsglam

China blue and NARS tropic single e/s. two very different blues...but both amazingly! Do you have either? I need to to update my collection as it has grown since that original pic. Have you tried their larger than life eyeliners! I have them all...hands down best for the waterline and lash line.
Thanks cindypltnm81 I have tropic I love it I don't like how the sparkles fall out of the shadow but its beautiful still.I'm going to maybe order the china blue one. It's funny because the only liner I have is the one they send me for free lol it's called angle noir it's nice I need to step my nars game up lol

allthingsglam

Do you use one for blush application and other for highlighting?
I used both for blushes and highlighting I was using the first one so much when I first got it I didn't want to wear it out lol so I'm like I love love this brush I'm going to order me a second one now I just rotate them.i love the yachiyo the only high end brush I have two of.

cindypltnm81

Thanks cindypltnm81 I have tropic I love it I don't like how the sparkles fall out of the shadow but its beautiful still.I'm going to maybe order the china blue one. It's funny because the only liner I have is the one they send me for free lol it's called angle noir it's nice I need to step my nars game up lol
Hunty... You need to go purchase one of the larger than life pencils. They are creamy and easy to apply and long lasting. At least 12 hrs or more. Try the bronzey one first (color is my fav of them all).

cindypltnm81

I used both for blushes and highlighting I was using the first one so much when I first got it I didn't want to wear it out lol so I'm like I love love this brush I'm going to order me a second one now I just rotate them.i love the yachiyo the only high end brush I have two of.
I know what you mean. I want get another Yach brush...it's their best face brush! They're eye brushes are good to, my favorite is 13 brush. I have most of ther face and eye brushes. But I dont have the lta one.

CarlaSouza

Sheer Matte foundation;
Radient concealer;
Joie de vivre blush pallete;
Gilda, Amour, Torrid, Oasis
Rue Bonaparte eyeliner
Cruising L/s
Velvet matte in sex machine, dolce vita and walkyrie
Velvet satin in lhodi

allthingsglam

Hunty... You need to go purchase one of the larger than life pencils. They are creamy and easy to apply and long lasting. At least 12 hrs or more. Try the bronzey one first (color is my fav of them all).
Thanks my next nars purchase will be the bronzey larger then life pencils and they are long lasting I'm sold lol

allthingsglam

Sheer Matte foundation; Radient concealer; Joie de vivre blush pallete; Gilda, Amour, Torrid, Oasis Rue Bonaparte eyeliner Cruising L/s Velvet matte in sex machine, dolce vita and walkyrie Velvet satin in lhodi
Gilda is amazing I wear it all the time

allthingsglam

Yes, it is, but the funny thing is that I use AMour most of the times even tho is not my favorite....Maybe because it suits my skin tone better,,.
O yes amour that was my first nars blush ever it is a beautiful one to I feel sweet and innocent when I wear it lol

cindypltnm81

Sheer Matte foundation; Radient concealer; Joie de vivre blush pallete; Gilda, Amour, Torrid, Oasis Rue Bonaparte eyeliner Cruising L/s Velvet matte in sex machine, dolce vita and walkyrie Velvet satin in lhodi
Cruising lipstick is my favorite nude!! I have a backup.

Latest posts