Your recs for drug store brow pencil/powder that last a long time?

kaitlynnm

I have light (near to invisible) brows that are 2 different shapes and one sits significantly higher than the other. My "good" brow is full and my "bad" brow is sparse in areas, especially the area closest to my nose. Anyway, I'm always in search of a good pencil I can use to even out the brow shapes and fill in patchy areas. Ideally, I'd like the pencil & powder to last the entire day. I've tried every high end brand except for Shu (which I hear is the best), but I'm poor right now & can only afford drug store products. Which drug store brow pencil and/or powder do you prefer?

RandomnessWithK

i have the same issues - i ended up getting my eyebrows tattooed and it's been quite awhile and now they are fading.. people can't tell my eyebrows are tattooed..

but since i have to draw them back in again.. i've been using quite a few things..

if you want something like a powder and then to set it with a wax, i recommend NYC Browser kit.. it's cheap and gets the job done..

if you want a pencil - i have only tried IMAN eye pencil and works real well, and i've also tried revlon colorstay and that one does stay!

but hope these were helpful for ya!
smiles.gif

Caderas

Wet n' Wild .99 brow pencil straight up!
greengrin.gif
i got my hands on this a few months ago and have had no problems! they have one in taupe which i could see working in blonde brows pretty well. it also has wax built in the formula so it has wonderful staying-power! hth<3

Rimmel brow pencils are fantastic,I use mine everyday.I have v.dark brown/back hair and the colour i use looks great not too dark and not too light.Im not sure what the colour range is like but the product itself is fabulous

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caderas
Wet n' Wild .99 brow pencil straight up!
greengrin.gif
i got my hands on this a few months ago and have had no problems! they have one in taupe which i could see working in blonde brows pretty well. it also has wax built in the formula so it has wonderful staying-power! hth<3

ITA! I used to use the Maybelline Define-Abrow until I found the Wet n Wild one. LOVE it. I have black hair and I use the shade Taupe. Very versatile and since buying this, I've not touched my Anastasia brow powders. Best $.99 spend
yahoo.gif

InspiredBlue

I use NYX's brow powder. I know they've recently redone the packaging, but hopefully it's still the same product. It now comes with a wax, so maybe that's a good thing.

laulovesbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Hands down Maybelline Define A Brow pencil!

I can't second this emotion enough! Maybelline Define A Brow is the best eyebrow pencil there is.

katelyn0

I know you said you wanted drugstore brand only.. but when you get some extra $ consider the Dior powder brow pencil. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever tried hands down!

I like the Covergirl brow pencils... and like others said, Rimmel is good too. Revlon's colorstay line makes one too that I've heard good things about, but I haven't tried it myself.

Meisje

I use a BonneBell EyeDefiner eyeliner in Toffee. I have white eyebrows that have reflective hair, and then put MAC Omega eyeshadow over top. This eyeliner has a very slight shine to it, which matches the very slight shine of my eyebrow hair.

User38

try the Maybelline pencil -- in the skinny green stick -- it is waterproof and has an excellent selection of colors
smiles.gif
As good as MAC's only cheaper!